Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My diet while on cycle

I think you're eating plenty of protien (maybe too much) and too few carbs for a bulking cycle. Add yams, whole wheat pasta and some fruit. Three cups of cooked oatmeal a day is only 100gm of carbs, so your probably not getting more than 150ish grams of carbs a day. Your carbs should be at least twice that, 400 a day is probably more appropriate (how big are you? metabolism fast or slow? ecto, endo,or meso?).

For example postworkout eat 2 bananas instead of the protien bar w/ your powder and milk, and meal 5 eat 2 chicken breasts and a medium yam instead of 3 chicken breasts. Just ideas.

Silverback316 said:
Allright first cycle of fina, test, and eq. Anyways here is what I eat everyday and sometimes a little more but this is basically it so how does it look and should I change anything?

meal 1= 1 cup oats with 1 scoop protein powder
meal 2(preworkout) 1 scoop creatine HSC w/ 1 scoop protein powder
meal 3(postworkout) 2 1/2 scoops protein powder w/ 2 cups nonfat milk, pure protein bar
meal 4= stuffed chicken breast w/ 1 cup oatmeal w/ 1 scoop protein powder
meal 5= 3 chicken breats with hot sauce
meal 6= 2 1/2 scoops protein powder w/ 2 cups nonfat milk
meal 7= 1 cup oatmeal w/ 1 scoop protein powder and 13 strips of chicken
meal 8(before bed) AST Nytro Pro 40 MRP with water

maybe throw in a couple of healthy choice fudge bars some days, but this is pretty much it so any opinions?

dont beleave much in solid food huh??? why not replace all that protein powder with some steak and chicken?

Silverback316 said:
Allright first cycle of fina, test, and eq. Anyways here is what I eat everyday and sometimes a little more but this is basically it so how does it look and should I change anything?

meal 1= 1 cup oats with 1 scoop protein powder
meal 2(preworkout) 1 scoop creatine HSC w/ 1 scoop protein powder
meal 3(postworkout) 2 1/2 scoops protein powder w/ 2 cups nonfat milk, pure protein bar
meal 4= stuffed chicken breast w/ 1 cup oatmeal w/ 1 scoop protein powder
meal 5= 3 chicken breats with hot sauce
meal 6= 2 1/2 scoops protein powder w/ 2 cups nonfat milk
meal 7= 1 cup oatmeal w/ 1 scoop protein powder and 13 strips of chicken
meal 8(before bed) AST Nytro Pro 40 MRP with water

maybe throw in a couple of healthy choice fudge bars some days, but this is pretty much it so any opinions?

I use AST's HSC too. It's great stuff. I would take out the 2 cups of milk in your post workout shake. it will slow the absorbsion of the whey down. Take 2 scoops of HSC( which is dextros ) and 2 scoops of whey. have the bar 1 hour after the post workout shake then you 3rd meal and hour later. This way you hit the 3 hour post workout window good.

Protein is protein

Granted there are many different kinds and some are crap as far as bio-availability, but quality protein is quality protein, be it chicken breast or whey protein. Absorbtion is different, but you can get a blended protein powder. Not all of us can afford to eat meat 6 times a day, and dowining gallons upon gallons of milk can be harsh in it's own way. My protein intake comes primarily from powders, as I don't get time to really eat at work as I bartend and rarely even get to eat sitting down. I do fine as far as gains with this type of diet. I'm so sick of people preaching about solid food. Yes, it's more natural for the body, but to infer you won't do as well consuming protein powder so often is bullshit. I wish all those saying otherwise would give it a f*ckin rest already.

Jay Cutler and his wife just moved out here to Vegas and bought a home up in Summerlin. Anyways they will be working out at the Gold's I am at and while he was working out the other night his wife was telling our sales guy who is probably gonna end up pretty good friends with Jay that during the last couple years Jay has been really using a lot of protein powder and the results have been better than when he was going with more whole food. I feel that if you get a quality whey and MRP that they can be as or even more effective than real foods when combined with other foods. It might not suit everyone but I will swear by it any day.

Beezers said:
WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much protein powder. The ONLY time you should be ingesting a shake is imediately post training. Rely on whole food protein sources and eat more low gi carbs. Oats are great, but so are many other sources that should be included with every meal. It's great that you can adhere to a strict diet, but learn to eat real food and you gains will be far better.
I agree. Eat some real food.

Top Bottom