Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my Diet and Training .. need advice

Nrankin01

my stats
25yrs
6'1
238lbs
about 20-21%BF

im currently in afghanistan right now so i have a great amount of gym and training time..and need some advice to hit my goal while im over here till sept/oct ish

im looking to cut down BF to about 15% over the next 10-12 weeks

im currently on test e 500/week ( .5cc monday/.5cc friday

i train pretty hard lifting 1.5-2hrs a day 5-6 days a week and cardio running outside 2-4 miles every other day

In about a 7-10 days im going to be starting my test e/tren e/ clen cycle

and im really trying to cut BF.. im happy with my muscle mass and strength and always looking to increase both but my main problem is BF

average day diet

breakfast (6am)
4 egg whites
2 slices of whole wheat bread
1 cup of oatmeal with a few raisins
10oz of skim milk

mid morning
10oz whey shake w/ water
-220 cal
-3 fat
-4 carb
-42 protien

lunch
grilled chicken breast/baked fish(trout/salmon/tilapia/haddock) whatever they have that day ( i stay away from all the fried food, burgers, fries..ect)
cup of broccoli
Cup of spinach ( if they have it)
bowl of romain lettuce with fat free italian
10oz of skim milk
small can of V8 juice

mid-day
Either a supreme protein bar or same whey shake as mid-morning

dinner(5pm)
Same as lunch ( most days they serve the same thing)

preworkout
super pump max (30 min prior)

train most days 730/8 ( just how my schedule here allows me most days )

post workout
BCAA's
and a Casein shake with water ( in bed about 1030/11 most days)
120 Cal
1 Fat
3 Carbs
24 protein

I am fairly new to this so im looking for any comments or advice.. it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Yeah bro. Check out the keto diet or carb cycling. You need a drastic change in those carbs if you want your fat to even think about leaving.

started keto. im going to be extremely strict with it down to a T. ill post results over the next few weeks

1. Burn More Calories Than You Consume.
If this makes you go: "D-uh!", snap out of it and consider that this elementary aspect of dieting escapes countless clueless -- and doomed -- dieters. Tabloids may claim to have the "miracle foods" that'll allow you to eat like a pig and have the pounds melt off, but it's a load.

2. Establish Your Base Metabolism.
Set a target calorie goal approx. 500 calories below it. I wrote an article dedicated to establishing your metabolism earlier, so look it up in the article archive if you need a refresher.

3. Keep An Honest Log.
Make estimates of how many calories you stuff yourself with every meal and tally up the total to make sure you stay within your target calorie goal. Convenient "mistakes," under-estimates and forgetfulness allows you to eat more now, but you're defeating the whole point of dieting.

4. Actively Choose Good Sources Of Fat.

This may sound like stupid advice -- shouldn't you AVOID fat when dieting? Well, yes and no. You have to keep consuming some fat, just not going overboard. Avoid butter, bacon, whole milk, coconuts and such like the plague. Instead, make use of olive oil (virgin) and fatty fish. Peanut butter is an interesting topic. I used to put it in the same category as the "bad" fats.

It belongs there, packing saturated fat as well as artery-clogging trans fatty acids. However, based on highly unscientific testimonies by others as well as personal experience, it seems like a handful of peanuts once in a while when dieting can do wonders in keeping energy levels up while not wreaking havoc with your overall diet. Strange and illogical? You betcha. But it just so happens to work anyway, kind of like bumblebees flying though they technically shouldn't be able to.

5. Eat Baby But Frequent Commons Throughout The Day.

You've heard it a actor times, I'm sure, but facts remain: In adjustment to accumulate an even akin of claret sugar, you accept to eat small, counterbalanced meals.

6. Don't Go Wimpy On The Weight Training.

When you diet, you're in the crisis area for accident beef accumulation a lot of of the time. To abstain this, befitting pumping iron, and be active about it!

7. Abstain Alcohol.

Given that barbeque-season is aloft us, this can be boxy if your accompany accompany out the ice-cold brewskis. The band-aid is simple: Only accessory with added bodybuilders, so you at atomic will not be the abandoned dweeb sipping a diet soda! For those of you who accept the antic abstraction that your activity should not circumduct about bodybuilding: Snap out of it.

8. Do Cardio In Moderation.

Doing 45 account on the Stairmaster every day is a abundant way to get the pounds off quicker. 2 hours is not so great, back you're apprenticed to alpha accident beef mass. If and how abundant is alone (and depending on what you've had to eat beforehand in the day) but abstain cardio sessions in balance of 1 hour. If you charge the abuse do one affair in the morning and one in the evening. Also bethink to break in the 65%-70% affection amount area for optimal fat burn.

9. Schedule "Cheating" Canicule To Break Sane.

Dieting is no fun. No amount how assertive and motivated you are if you alpha out, you'll accept canicule if aggregate is black and the apple is out to get you. Make abiding to get a amusement already a anniversary on a set day (Saturday is good) as it gives you something to attending advanced to. A dank burger is blubbery and calorie-dense, but if you adapt by accomplishing added cardio for three canicule in beforehand you'll appear in appropriate on ambition for the week.

10. Don't Be Afraid Of Soy.

I acclimated to abstain fake-meat products, but accepting been affiliated to a vegetarian for 3+ years I've approved soy hot dogs, burgers, craven patties, even riblets that aftertaste just like the absolute thing. And here's the kicker: Soy articles is mostly protein! Granted, soy protein is not the accomplished superior out there, but if you alcohol a bottle of milk or accept some added high-quality protein antecedent with it you can bang up the all-embracing superior in a hurry. Besides, soy has a amount of abundant bloom allowances if eaten in balance and contains actual little fat.

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Top Bottom