Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My diet and supps...good for my goals??

shmack9

Hey I'm switching up to a new diet bc I've been mostly cutting without gettin gany big gains and was wondering if this will keep my bf low while gaining weight. I guess my IDEAL goals with this diet is to get my bf to 5% and gain 10 lbs. Will this diet do it and how long will it take? Critique as much as you can....

Stats: 22 years old, 5'11, 172 lbs, 7% bf

LIFTING DAYS - MON, WED, FRI

Meal 1: 70g carbs (Complex, fruit, veg)
40 g protein
10g fat (5 g fish oil, the rest from olive oil and yolk)
Green tea

45 mins before workout: 6g arginine, 500 mg ginseng, 2g carnitine, 625 tribulus
20 mins before workout: 60g carbs (complex, fruit)
30g ON whey protein
Mega men sport multi

Post workout: 40g natural grape juice, 30g dextrose, 40g ON whey

Meal 4 and 5: 40g carbs (complex and veg) <- add fruit to meal 4????
30g protein
Multi mean sport with meal 5

Meal 6: 20 g carbs (veg, little complex)
30 g protein

45 mins before bed: 4g arginine, ZMA, and tribulus

Bed: 35g ON casein protein
10g fat from natural PB with flax.

Ideal totals: 300g carbs, 250g protein, 30 g fat

--> The other 10g of fat I'm guessing ill be getting from trace fats. also, is trib a waste of $$ at 22?

CARDIO/ABS DAYS- TUES and SAT

Meal 1 (pre cardio): 40 g ON whey shake
75mg caffeine
2g carnitite
Multi vit

Meal 2 (post cardio): 40 g carbs --do i want mostly simple or complex????
40 g protein

Meal 3: 40g protein
15g carbs (complex)
10g fat

Meal 4: 40g protein
10g carbs (complex, veg)
10g fat

Meal 5: 40g protein
20g fat
Veggies
Multi vit

Meal 6: 40g protein
Veggies

Meal 7 (bed): 40 g protein (cottage cheese and PB)
15g fat

Totals: 300g protein, 85g carbs, 75g fat

--I'm guessing the veggies will get me to 85g total carbs. Two other things I'm wondering is I'm not taking carbs while waking, so will this really hinder my gains on the body parts I worked out the day before? Also, should I be taking arginine and ZMA on cardio/ off days?

THURS AND SUNDAYS (REST DAYS)

This ones kind up in the air. I'm gunna go with my low carb totals on thusday but sunday I think I'll just go for something like 60% pro, 30% carb, 10% fat??

Again critique as much as possible and let me know what I can add (glutamine is a waste and I'll add creatine in the winter).

For what you want to do, you should add in the following supps. You should be taking AMP 02 and Lipoflame. There are a ton of threads that talk about both products and both products work amazingly well. I have personally used both and am very satisfied with the results. Talk to OMEGA if you want more info or read som of the threads. Here are some web-sites as well (No, I am not affiliated with this company, I have just used their products and believe in them). Good luck!

www.LIPOFLAME.com
www.Amplify02.com

well, how many total cals are you intaking?

chances are you will not go from 7%bf to 5%bf on a bulk as getting to 5% is typically obtained by a perfect diet (with a defecit)

your diet looks ok..if you are going for an extremely clean diet it could be tweaked a bit, but I don't really see too many problems with it. If you are going back to cutting and are having trouble losing, I'd cut the fruit out.

poysyn said:
well, how many total cals are you intaking?

chances are you will not go from 7%bf to 5%bf on a bulk as getting to 5% is typically obtained by a perfect diet (with a defecit)

your diet looks ok..if you are going for an extremely clean diet it could be tweaked a bit, but I don't really see too many problems with it. If you are going back to cutting and are having trouble losing, I'd cut the fruit out.

Thanks poysn. Yea i wasnt really looking for an all out bulk. Total cals around around 2400 all of the days. On my off days (thursday and sunday) I was gonna go no carbs except veggies. I am going for an EXTREMELY clean diet, so what parts would you tweak?? What about supps? I'm cycling off arginine and am hearing over and over that NO2 products are wastes $$.

I think the 300g of carbs may be too much for you. I know many people don't think of that as a lot, but if you are 7% you are going to go up for sure.

Also if you are bulking then 2400 cals are probably not enough. You can back off the carbs a little -keep them the same on the weekend - down to 250 or so, up the protein to 300 (even swap) and then bump the fat 55 more grams. Now you are closer to 3000 and that MAY be enough to put on some weight.

Think about almonds or pecans, fish oil, and more olive oil for fat. Also sirloin can bump up the fat for you. You can add these in over meal 4,5,6, and bedtime. I know regular PB gets a bad rap because of hydrogenated oils, but since you aren't combining it with carbs maybe at bedtime it is a hell of a lot tastier than ANPB.

Top Bottom