Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My diet philosophy

Drvjjvg

I am not a partidary ofparticular diets, and I just have a philosophy – don't eat wheat(breat, pasta, cakes, etc), sugars (sweets, etc), and fat. Other thanthat, I consider that all food is healthy. Is there anything else youconsider I should not eat?

That is quite a good diet philosophy - if you are not dieting hardcore, and just try to eat healthy, you are on the right path. I am sure that @muskate will chime in soon - he is extremely knowledgeable in terms of nutrition.

yes your list is excellent.. the problem is people fuck it up

an easy example is restaurant food. it is full of oils, but a lot of people don't realize it. even olive oil a tbs has 120 calories!! so if they put 2 tbs in your food you are getting in 240 extra calories you didn't know!

also when you say you avoid fat. you might not consider things like peanut butter, nuts, and seeds as fats. but they have a shitload of calories. a quarter cup of almonds has like 180 calories! that is a lot. look up how many calories peanut butter has. if you eat a quarter of the jar it is like 1000 calories!

also i would add dairy to your list.. it is very inflammatory and has a lot of sugars/calories. a small thing of yogurt is 120-150 calories.. the fruity yogurts are even more. i can't tell you how many times i see fat people buying 5 things of yogurt thinking it is healthy for them

I like your list except for on exception - fat

I agree that you don't want to consume processed and modified fats but you do need SOME fat in your diet. There are essential fatty acids that you need for normal hormone production and brain development.

It's very important to consume some fat in your diet. Just pick the right choices - wild caught fish, free run egg yolks, grass fed beef, avocado, walnuts, almonds etc.

I like keeping it simple. I would also avoid dairy. You might already by considering that a "fat".

In the end you just want a diet based on lean protein, good carbs and good fat. Clean whole foods.

Top Bottom