Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Diet.

joey77

Ok here is my diet. Feel free to slam it and give suggestions if you think it could use some improvement.
I am 23 189lbs 10%bf.

Breakfast 60min after cardio session

7:00am
8 egg whites or can of tuna(single serving)
1 cup cooked brown rice
1 tbl spn Flax

9:00am
1 Can tuna
1 cup of cooked brown rice

11:00am
1 can tuna
1cup of cooked brown rice
1 tbl spn flax

1:00pm
1 can tuna
1 cup of cooked brown rice

3:00pm
3 cans of tuna

5:00pm
3 cans of tuna

7:00pm
Weight training

9:00pm
Isopure nocarb shake
1 tbl spn flax

well that is it. What do you guys think. I follow a Westside barbell powerlifting routine 3 times a week and do Cardio 4 to 5 times a week at 5:00am in the morning. So far this has worked really good for me.
Six weeks ago I was at 205lbs 16%bf. This diet is the second stage. The first six weeks was basically the same except the rice portions have been cut in half.

Hey man, If its working for you who cares what everyone else thinks. But you could sub. some chicken breast for tuna and some oatmeal for brown rice just to add a bit of variety. I think after a while I'd get sick of so much tuna and rice. But like I said, If it works....

THanks for the input Rockaho. I do sub chicken breast every now and then. TUna does get old after a while, but i only cut for 12 weeks so hell thats not all that bad.

I THOUGHT I WAS STRICT, BOY YOU'VE GOT WILL POWER.

I HAVE A SLOW METABOLISM , I HAVE 3 X 5 EGGWHITES WITH MILK DAILY BUT HAVE SALAD WITH TUNA TO ADD VARIETY. I ALSO HAVE A JACKET POTATO WITH BEANS AND CHICKEN BREAST FOR DINNER. GOOD LUCK

any vets want to take a shot and critique this diet. Come on guys insights are important to continue advancement.

Looks good.

Why do you drink that nocarb Isopure at 9:00? If it's immediately after trainning than it's okay. Let's assume you train at 7, the ideal would be to finish at 8:30 and drink your shake. Then at 9:00 pm you would eat 1 can of tuna from 3pm and one from 5 pm. I would save one of the cup of rice post trainning.

Just my opinion.

yeah man you need a post workout meal immediately following your weight training.
You only wait 60-90 mins if you did cardio!

That's the biggest misconception in bb nutrition...you can tell from this board.
Practically every beginner @ da game does this, including me. But then again, im still a beginner. *sniff*

Top Bottom