Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My diet.

kieran a

Just wondering about thoughts on my.diet at the mo. To me it seems ok. Lose fat while not killing muscle gains.
I am
6ft1
30 years old.
17.8 stone don't know body fat. I have vains but no abs as off but outline is visible . Just idea.
I plan on cutting my body fat down to under 10 percent this year then spend while next year bulking lean. Then doing my first show 2019. (Paul grant wales) which my.cuz is 3 times won and recognised as best amateur body builder in wales.

So it's not timed To perfect but a rough guide of my day. This was today.

Wake at 5.30
Whey isolate and 1 banana
1-2 hours later
Jumbo rolled oats around 50 g

2 hours after that around 10.30
First meal.
Sweet potato mash 190g
Lean steak mince 120g
And half a tin mushy peas.

1 My bar prosupps
13.00 whey isolate pro supps
13.30 My bar pro supps

15.30_16
Same.as 10.30 meal

17.30-18
Same.as 10.30 +15.30 meal

Whey isolate.

Bed
There is also creatine and a load vitamins and steroids thrown in there to.
It normal changes slightly with work and meat. Broccoli sometimes not peas ECT

On a training days there's on pre work out thrown in and extra banana after training

In total
Cal 2137
Fat 60
Satutated 25
Suger 88
Protein 160
Carbs 155

I have never really taken my.diets seriously but I am hell bent on competing in 2019 so will be taking this side more serious.

The first thing that jumps out at me is all the protein bars. Cut those out brother. They taste awesome but the macros really aren't great. It would basically be the equivalent of drinking a protein shake and eating a cookie.

The problem with protein bars/cookies is that they have a lot of carbs and fat in them. To make the product into a bar or cookie, they need to add carbohydrate and fat binders. Even a low calorie protein bar is going to have at least 5-6g of fat and 20-25g of fat.

A protein shake on the other hand will be virtually carbohydrate and fat free. You get the high quality whey protein without any of the additional calories. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

You are also using a lot more protein shakes then I recommend or feel is optimal. I recommend 1-2 shakes per day. After that, the rest of your protein calories should come from whole food sources. I see no fish in your diet. I would add in some wild caught fish.

Overall not bad at all. I think slightly higher protein and less carbs would be better. Just changing out those bars would help with that.

The bars are 17g carbs each and 9g fat. Most my carbs coming from sweet patatos. There is fish in there. Sometimes fish rather than the meat. I change the meat around and fish to change flavour. Maybe I might half the sweet patatos and add whole rice for a filler. Yeah I was shocked by protien. Before I worked it out I would of thought I was over 200g

Top Bottom