Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Cutting diet on Test/Tren/Winstrol/Mast

shining10

BF: 16% ( started at 22%)
TDEE :2762
Current cal's intake : 2212
Current Cycle
Test/Tren/Winstrol/Mast

What' up people

I hope all of you are doing well and getting closer to your goals .

Well, I had a changing point on my cycle and diet, I am doing very well right now towards my cutting mission. slowly losing fat&gaining muscle and getting harder and veiny . I'm 4 weeks in with test/tren. just introduced the Sinny (injection form) and Mast into my body last week. Feeling amazing, workout on point and never felt better. I been switching my diet up and down based on how I feel, look , crave. my weakness specifically while on tren is caaaaarbs (bad once ). but I am more into my commitment than giving up to my craving . not right now , we are working out right now lol. So considering that and feeling bad to my self , I decided to treat my self in a way and add one meal of natural pb (100c/tbsp ) and wheat bread(76c/slice). It fit just right with my macros . Now I need y'all opinion & suggestions and advises on my diet, and the timing of my food intake. I will post my diet plan below and please help a brother out with what you got :D

Thanks guys in advance,

My diet plan :

Protein/249
Carbs/169
Fat/30
Calories/2212

======================
9am:
Fasted Cardio
======================
10am:
7 eggs white & one full egg.
1/2 cup of oatmeal (40g)
protein shake( 2 scoop whey protein&water )
76p/41c/7f/562c
======================
12pm:
1/2 cup of brown rice (100g)
5Z chicken
Broccoli&lettuce&tomato
33p/50c/7f/426c
======================
2pm: ( my new meal ,, yes or no ?
Natural PB&
2 slice of wheat bread (100% whole grain)
13p/26c/1f/256c
======================
3pm :
Workout time
======================
4:30pm
post workout protein shake (2 scoop)
40g/12c/0f/222c
======================
5:30pm
2 cans of tuna (258g)
1 slice of wheat bread
Broccoli&lettuce&Tomato
37/17c/0f/303c
======================
7:30 pm
fat free yogurt (100g)
almond 1/2 oz
peanuts: 14g
10P/11c/14f/221c
======================
10 pm : ( 2hrs before bed )
protein shake
40g/12c/0f/222c
======================
Total comes to :
Protein/249
Carbs/169
Fat/30
Calories/2212

======================
Now the mic is yours ,,,

Cheers

2 PM and 530 PM meal - replace the bread with oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potato etc. I really don't like including gluten in diet programs. It is very inflammatory in the body. There are much better options.
What this video I made on what gluten is -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-what-gluten-48151.html

730 PM meal - Peanuts are not a healthy food at all. They were so heavily marketed in the 1960s to keep the American peanut farmers in business. Peanuts are very fungus forming and have a very poor fatty acid profile. They have way too many omega 6 fatty acids and not near enough omega 3. Peanuts are also high in pyruvic acid which is an anti-nutrient in the body. It binds to minerals in your intestines and prevents them from being absorbed.

Almonds, walnuts, pistachios and brazil nuts are such better options

730PM meal - I am not a big fan of including dairy products into cutting diets. I would much rather have you replace that yogurt with either lean steak of wild salmon since neither of those are in your diet right now. I really like wild salmon cans. No clean up and no cooking required.

2 PM and 530 PM meal - replace the bread with oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potato etc. I really don't like including gluten in diet programs. It is very inflammatory in the body. There are much better options.
What this video I made on what gluten is -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-what-gluten-48151.html

Well, I was debating and now I made my mind. The bread is out of my diet ( fired ) :D

730 PM meal - Peanuts are not a healthy food at all. They were so heavily marketed in the 1960s to keep the American peanut farmers in business. Peanuts are very fungus forming and have a very poor fatty acid profile. They have way too many omega 6 fatty acids and not near enough omega 3. Peanuts are also high in pyruvic acid which is an anti-nutrient in the body. It binds to minerals in your intestines and prevents them from being absorbed.

Almonds, walnuts, pistachios and brazil nuts are such better options

Almond & blueberries it is.

730PM meal - I am not a big fan of including dairy products into cutting diets. I would much rather have you replace that yogurt with either lean steak of wild salmon since neither of those are in your diet right now. I really like wild salmon cans. No clean up and no cooking required.

Regarding the fat free yogurt , well most of my boys take about 100g a day mixing up with blueberries and such and it words just fine with their diet , but your explanation does make scene . and yes I'd love to add some salmon or lean steak and replace it with the yogurt meal maybe.

Thanks my brother for dropping by and as always , very helpful & informative

I appreciate it

I'm thinking to do some changes as shown below :

======================
9am:
Fasted Cardio
======================
10am:
1/2 cup of oatmeal (40g)
76p/41c/7f/562c
======================
12pm:
5Z chicken
Broccoli&lettuce&tomato
33p/50c/7f/426c
======================
2pm:
workout time

======================
3:30pm
40g/12c/0f/222c
======================
2 cans of tuna (258g)
1 cup of brown rice (replacing the bread)
Broccoli&lettuce&Tomato
38/44c/1f/411c

======================
6:30 pm (replacing the PB&Bread)
5 OZ chicken /salmon/ lean steak
Broccoli&lettuce&Tomato
29p/6c/6f/211c

======================
8:30
fat free yogurt (100g)
almond 1/2 oz
Broccoli Replacing the peanuts
10p/15c/7f/172c
======================
10:30-11 pm : ( 2hrs before bed )
protein shake
40g/12c/0f/222c
======================

Total comes to:

Protien/266
Carbs/180
Fat/28
Calroies/2226

I'm thinking to do some changes as shown below :

======================
9am:
Fasted Cardio
======================
10am:
1/2 cup of oatmeal (40g)
76p/41c/7f/562c
======================
12pm:
5Z chicken
Broccoli&lettuce&tomato
33p/50c/7f/426c
======================
2pm:
workout time

======================
3:30pm
40g/12c/0f/222c
======================
2 cans of tuna (258g)
1 cup of brown rice (replacing the bread)
Broccoli&lettuce&Tomato
38/44c/1f/411c

======================
6:30 pm (replacing the PB&Bread)
5 OZ chicken /salmon/ lean steak
Broccoli&lettuce&Tomato
29p/6c/6f/211c

======================
8:30
fat free yogurt (100g)
almond 1/2 oz
Broccoli Replacing the peanuts
10p/15c/7f/172c
======================
10:30-11 pm : ( 2hrs before bed )
protein shake
40g/12c/0f/222c
======================

Total comes to:

Protien/266
Carbs/180
Fat/28
Calroies/2226

Looks much better.

When purchasing salmon, make sure to purchase wild caught.

Wild caught fish will be caught in the ocean and will have eaten what fish should be eating - algae, plankton, little fish etc

Farmed raised fish is raised in over population fish pools and fed soy. It is very polluted and contains very little omega 3 fatty acids.

I personally buy the wild salmon cans because they don't require any cooking. Cheap and easy.

Top Bottom