Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my cutting diet,plz review and help? thx

NYCLifter

Hello i am trying to loose some fat and gut for the summer ,look somewhat lean but not shredded dont really care about looking very cut cut,i am about 155,gained 15pounds during easter vacation(1week off) plus the following week, it was alot of junk food and fatty protein food...... i am takin Xenadrine 2caps in morning and 2before workouts/cardio(1hr weights/20-30min cardio)and also takin Weider creatine post workout
i am trying to have some fullness in my muscles while cutting so i wont look hella skinny,i heard that the ECA will get the bad water out between muscle and skin preventing smoothness and wont effect water in muscle...i drink alot of water.Any toughts?? here is my diet i am considering

7:30am
(2caps xenadrine)
5egg whites
1/2cup oats or Instant Oatmeal

10:30am
Chicken Breast with 1/2cup brown rice or veggies

12:30pm (pre Workout Meal)
Canned Chicken Breast

2:00pm (2caps Xenadrine)

3:00pm Lift weights 1hr and 20-30min cardio

4:30pm-5:30pm(post workout)
1chicken Breast
1tbsp olive oil
(4caps of weider creatine monohydrate)

7:00pm
1chicken breast

10:00pm SLEEP TIME

I dunno can someone help me ? i feel as carbs are bad and i sould advoid all carbs and just do protein,i dunno ? also how do i release stored fat to be burned ? i heard it takes fat to burn fat (so takin 1tbsp Olive oil suppose to release stored fat to be burned???,if so how much EFA sould i consume daily)pls pls pls help

Top Bottom