Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My contest results.

shamrock11

I just got back from my bench contest. I placed first in both divisions. I weighted in at 178 3/4 and did 200 25 times and 300 5 times, which gave me my weight class easily. I have another one coming up in December and I will be close to the end of my current cycle so I should be much stronger.

I had just started a test E. cycle a week before I found out. I am going to be on it until my next competition in December. It is wotan Pharm. 600mg/mL test E.

nice job, did you get any dough for it or anything. and where was it, what federation? ive always wanted to try a meet like that rather than a regular PL max weight contest.

|3ossman said:
nice job, did you get any dough for it or anything. and where was it, what federation? ive always wanted to try a meet like that rather than a regular PL max weight contest.

Nah no dough for this one just a medal. It ws held in my gym. I believe 16 people were there. It was the first year we had it.

Top Bottom