Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My CKD ratios + Best Low Carb diet

flex69

I'm looking to reduce my bodyfat dramatically to the 5-6% range. I see CKD's are very popular here, and would like to hear the progress you've all made on them. I personally don't lose fat easily, so I'd like some input. What do you think is best to lose fat fastest and build/maintain muscle. Low carbs/high protein/high fat (bodyopus, anabolic diet) or low carbs/high protein/moderate to low fat (poliquin, beverly international) . I'm currenly 6'3", 215 around 12% bodyfat, and have every low carb diet book but remain undecided which is best. Also, i'd like opinions about my plan if I do follow the higher fat like the Metabolic Diet. I devised a formula that seems like it would work, similar to the fat fast but less dramatic. It's Bodyweight X 8. If you divide it to be 50% protein, 50% fat by calories, this provides 1 gram protein per lb. of bodyweight. Also no carbs during the week and a 1 day carb up. Currenly doing 2g protein per lb. bodyweight but seem to be losing some muscle, diet is pretty low in fat, just eating top round steak. Just feel i need more protein to build some muscle or at least maintain it. Any input would be appreciated, especially from people difficulty losing fat but successfully reaching the 5-6% range.

PM me, I'll be glad to help...but, for now...CKD (ketosis) is the best way to go. Try, 6/1 ratio (ketosis/carb-up), with no more then a 20% calorie deficit...you can go up to a 25% deficit, but this is most likely to cause metabolic slowdown.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom