Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My CKD Diet!! Critique

Also, I was under the impression that you don't want to go over 1.5G of Protein / IB because excessive Protein converts to Carbohydrates or something, I'll try and find the source since without it I'm just talking outta my Ass... lol

I think it was something posted by Future , not sure

We should really start a different thread instead of hi-jacking this one.

I disagree with what you're saying however. HEALTHY fats are what you need. A cheese pizza has a lot of fat, if I eat that without the crust is that good for me????

well again only from what i can read from info off the net an this site is an some of which was written by doctors according to the reference is that once your in a state of kotosis good cholesterol actually raises an bad cholesterol goes down . im not saying im only eating bad fats im not im eating all 3 but in there words the fat is never in the body long enough to become a problem . an the only negatives that i have found seem to have been written by people that don't really under stand the diet in the first place an the metabolic shift that takes place

It's ok your not Hijacking this thread as long as we stay on topic

So Fudge, I take around 10-12 Fish Oil Pills with EPA (300) / DHA (200) Is that also good? I usually take 2 with every meal, I think each 1 is 1,000mg of Sardines & Anchovy Oil

P.S: Do I count these Fish oils into my total Fat intake? Would 1 pill be 1 gram of fat?

Yes, you count these. You only need a maximum of 6g a day.

well again only from what i can read from info off the net an this site is an some of which was written by doctors according to the reference is that once your in a state of kotosis good cholesterol actually raises an bad cholesterol goes down . im not saying im only eating bad fats im not im eating all 3 but in there words the fat is never in the body long enough to become a problem . an the only negatives that i have found seem to have been written by people that don't really under stand the diet in the first place an the metabolic shift that takes place

Please post the studies which you are referring to. I would love to read about this.

Same lets see some studies to clear things up ..
BTW Thanks Fudge for the info, I'm gonna start taking Fish Oils probably 6 to 8 per day with meals

Top Bottom