Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my bulking diet... please help

badasss

i put this bulking diet togher my self... i am 170 5'9 around 15% bf
i don't mind putting on some fat for the winter as long as a get some muscle with it

meal 1 8am
8oz. 2% milk
3 squares of shedded wheat
2 scoop prolab whey protein
1tbsp natural peanut butter
1tbsp flax oil

meal 2 10am
2 slices toasted wheat bread
8 egg whites
about 2 tbsp ketchup

12:30pm
pump the great iron
20 min cardio 3mph 3% incline

meal 3
post workout shake
2scoop prolab protein
40g dextrose
5g creatine

meal 4 3pm
2 chicken breasts
1cup brown rice cooked

meal 5 5pm
1 can tuna
250 g cooked potatos
1tbsp no fat mayo
1tbsp flax oil

meal 6 7pm
2 chicen breast
1 baked potato

meal 7 9pm
10 oz steak
some veggies

meal 8
before bed 2 scoop protein with milk

your input would be great guys
i am a bit worried about putting on too much fat though because i used to wiegh in at about 230 a major fat ass, and up until now i have been cutting and busting my ass to get the fat off. the last thing i want to see is it come back on but it will be worth it to get some muscle mass with it.
thanks guys i hope u can help !!

how many grams of protein are you taking in per day? Count your g's/day it's very important. Your diet sounds pretty good, similar to mine when i was bulking but i was eating a little more. Everyone is different and not everyone's metabolism is the same.
My suggestion to you if you're worried about fat, steadily increase calories little by little. Don't jump into a bulking diet all of a sudden. Go easy and increase slowly, make adjustments according to your body. Try increasing cals 500cals extra every couple of weeks.
good luck

6:00am---N-Large shake
8:30am---tuna,yogurt,milk
11:00am---N-Large shake
1:30pm---chicken breast,yogurt,milk
3:30pm---1/2 N-Large shake
4:00pm-5:00pm workout
5:00pm---1/2 N-Large shake
6:00pm---chicken breast,potato,milk
8:30pm---N-Large shake

CALORIES--PROTEIN--CARBS--FAT--SAT.FAT
5020---------404-------556----147----83.5

riskybizz007 said:
That's a shit load of shakes a day. I stick w/ real food, and have better results this way as well.

agreed..i cant drink shakes anymore because i gave my self an intolerhance (sp?)...but i dont feel i digest all the shit from the shakes anyways..

peace

i stated this in another post, but i will mention it again. I've heard that unused protein from whey can quickly turn to glucose for energy, and if unused can be stored as glucose. Not a good thing if you're trying to cut b/c it will just make you fatter. So what i do is in b/w meals i'll drink 20-30g of whey to help meet protein requirements, but i've stopped drinking the big 50-60g of whey shakes. I save those for post workout when we really need it.

Top Bottom