Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My bodyfat %?

easynote

Hi.
I'm new here, so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum. Anyway, I'm kind of curious about my bf%, and I do not have a fat caliper at hand. Can anyone give me a approx bf% out of this picture? Not flexing at the picture, of course.

This might be a silly thread, but I guess it's a better first post than "Does this d-bol only cycle look ok?", haha.

If you can grab a handful at your waistline (or anywhere) it's not under 10%... Hard to tell from these pics but I'd say 10-12%

Either way, you're in a good position -- what are your goals?

Thanks!

Right now my goal is to go a bit further down in bf%, I'd really like to get those lower abs more visible.
It's summer, hehe!

Although in the long run I'm looking to add more mass and size, so in about 1-2 months I'll start a high-calorie diet, approx. about 500 calories above maintenance. Clean diet, of course.
500 calories above maintenance sounds ok if you wanna bulk up, right? Some people might say that I should go higher, but I really don't want to gain to much fat. What you guys think?

Yeah its more than 10%, i would say 12%. For those that say less than 10% you really need to get calipered often to truly know what its like to be 8 or less.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

high 9% to low 10% but as far as doing a cycle goes I would say to wait....

Top Bottom