Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my 700 Calorie shake healthy or not??

Thanks i will try some of the exercises from the site but can't do all cuzz i have no spotter in case i can't get up during the squats. Is my workout routines not good?

squats are the key and you dont need a spotter. just dump the weight if there is no safety device.

trying to write your own routine is a bad idea for now. id suggest you follow the routine to a t for at least 1 month before you form an opinion of it. this routine was set up by experts for your goals (to put on some quick flashy muscle).

squats are the key and you dont need a spotter. just dump the weight if there is no safety device.

trying to write your own routine is a bad idea for now. id suggest you follow the routine to a t for at least 1 month before you form an opinion of it. this routine was set up by experts for your goals (to put on some quick flashy muscle).

Thanks i will follow the routine you supplied.I was following the routine from a magazine btw.

I make my own so its healthyer:
1-2 bananas
handfull frozen berrys
50g oatmeal
100-130g whey protein
4tbs of peanutbutter
fill with water and blend up.

thsi is for 2 servings.
just the peanut butter and bannanas= 900cal so its prob more like 200cal devide by2 = 1000cal

Top Bottom