Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Must Lose My Belly!!

AfroBob

Hello everyone,

I've lost 50lbs in the last 5 months low carbing. I dropped from 195lbs to 145lbs. I've been off the diet for about 1 1/2 - 2 months and since then I've gained 10lbs. Im now 155lbs. The Dr Atkins book says 155lbs is right for a 16 year old 5'9" boy. Since the weight loss I've been taking whey protein and going to the gym 4 times a week working chest, biceps, back, sholders, triceps, etc. The thing is I still have a belly. When Im wearing shirts its not noticable but without shirt it is. You can grab a handful of fat. I want to get rid of that! I've been thinking of going back to low carbing and lose aobut 10-15lbs. I've also thought about Xenadrine but I dont want to take any pills to lose weight. What can I do? Should I low carb once again?

Congrats bro. You really look slim, just try some intense empty stomach cardio sessions and might be able to drop the last 10 or so pounds. Eat clean.

I agree. Cardio is the answer. You obviously get some when you are lifting, but add some cardio. I personally do cardio on the days that I don't lift...gives me an excuse to get my butt into the gym every day.

Of course, the pills do work. A couple tabs of an ECA and my resting heart-rate goes up 15 beats/min. That burns more fat all day long.

Dont try to loose pounds, get your BF% and stick to empty stomach cardio in the morning to lower it. BTW, congrats you're looking good based on before and after pics. Good luck.............:)

What do you guys mean exactly with "empty stomach cardio?" I work out abs everyday at them gym. Please explain more...

When you first get up in the morning your stomach is empty and if you do an cardio your body must use its fat reserves as it has few calorie energy left. This is the best time to do cardio to lose fat.

Thats what I am saying...you cant notice it when I wear shirts....with shift off its bad. I have a belly and breats...hah...I wanna get rid of it....

good work

i would advise you to start training with wieghts in the gym 5 days a week doing one body part a day, lift relatively heavy, keep your cardio to 3 x a week in the morning on the empty belly, for 20-30 minutes, i was in your shoes once, your skin is loose from having been strecthed, you have lost some elastisity in it, you are young enough is should tighten up, you may want to apply vitamin e cream every other day, the key for you now is to build muscle so you can maintain your work, this will help stregthen your bodies power plant for burning fat which is the mitrochindria, it would also be benificial for you to get some kelp, it will help keep your thyroid in good order, now is very important for you to work hard at trainning your body to stay the way it is, it will want to resort back to the way it was, i have been there ,,,, it is hard to go from the state you were in to what you are now, dont be afraid to eat stuff, you want to feed your body good quality nutrients, stay away from the shit that made you look the way you hated, good luck

Top Bottom