Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Must eat reviews

frequentflier2

Are there any foods we as humans should be eating daily because they are so damn healthy for us? Feel free to share all foods common or even less common that we can get benefits from ?

I wouldn't say there are single foods to eat every day. Eat a clean, balanced, whole food diet for optimal nutrition.

no you should never eat the same food daily. foods are IN SEASON certain times of the year for a reason. we originally evolved consuming fruit when we were in Africa. certain fruits were ripe in June (melons), others were ripe in winter (berries), and citrus was ripe in the fall, etc etc.

if you eat the same foods everyday you will develop allergies. that is why in the US every kid has food allergies.. cause they grew up eating gluten daily in their cereal and other food additives. we can thank the good and honest people in the food industry for this epidemic. it is very hard to ever cure a food allergy so now you gotta avoid anything with gluten forever vs. small amounts every now and then

the nice thing about shopping at a health food store is they have sales on produce IN SEASON, so you can simply follow that model for your groceries and you will cycle your foods that way

the amazing thing with me personally is i grew up in a very old and dustry house and we had a lot of roaches since we lived in a swamp. when i got allergy tested in my 20's guess what my 2 allergies were? 1. dust and 2. roach droppings.. amazing huh? so yes exposing yourself and your kids to the same foods daily is gonna catch up to you

Last edited:
Top Bottom