Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are mushrooms ok to eat on diet?

Rendrone

I really like mushrooms, but I am not sure if they would fit well into my diet for cutting. I am trying to lose weight now, and I have said no to sweets and bread like foods. Should I do the same with mushrooms?

Mushrooms as such are in fact a very healthy and nice food to eat – they are basically protein, so mushrooms are as clean as it gets with foods. However, from there on it depends on how they are cooked. If you do not fry them, or something like that – it is ok.

As per usual it's not a single food that is an issue (although as per Lev's reply how you cook them is important) but your WHOLE diet and Calorific intake which counts. If you spent the whole day eating fried mushrooms you'd have a problem.

Mushrooms are very low calorie and great to include in a diet program. They add a lot of bulk to your plate with very little calories. I really like the taste of them as well.

I actually eat them raw. I dip them in mustard. It sounds weird but give it a try!

Mushrooms are actually fantastic to have in your diet. They are loaded with good minerals. As long as you aren't frying them you are good to go.

Top Bottom