Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mushrooms!!

Bloodgame3

All three mushrooms, but especially the fresh button mushrooms, possess substances that inhibit the activity of aromatase (an enzyme involved in estrogen production), and 5-alpha-reductase (an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT). The latest findings show that white button mushrooms can reduce the risk of breast cancer and prostate cancer. An extract of white button mushrooms decreased cell proliferation and decreased tumor size in a dose-dependent manner. The chemoprotective effect can be seen with an intake of about 100 grams (3.5 ozs) of mushrooms per day.

my friend is trying to get me to do magic mushrooms with him. anyone know how they affect protein synthesis and brain chemistry? not a fan of doing drugs cause i get down on myself the next day, but he makes it sound kinda fun. just curious.

my friend is trying to get me to do magic mushrooms with him. anyone know how they affect protein synthesis and brain chemistry? not a fan of doing drugs cause i get down on myself the next day, but he makes it sound kinda fun. just curious.
WOW-please tell me this was an attempt @ sarcasim or that you 15yrs old.....:rainbow:

kelp, Ginkgo biloba, Damiana, vitamin K, fish oil, green tea, grapeseed-extract, soya protein, vitamin D, mangosteen and GLA. Gogi
Eating these things is going to reduce your oestogene! how much is will decrease it is dosage dependent! but i think u must go overdose to see any results.

Im actually thinking about makeing an experiement to see, how much i can lower my oestrogene and higher my test with food - minerals ect. Though again overdoses must be taken before anything really happens.
A study on japanese women was made, why dident they have oestrogene breast problems, bunts / lumps / cancer. They found out that japanese women ate alot more kelp then others, then they test the kelp in the lab and it showd promising results in reduceing oestrogene

Top Bottom