Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Musclehealth's Contest Prep LOG. Diet--Cycle. MODS/Competitive bb's.

musclehealth

MUSCLEHEALTH's Contest Prep **LOG**. Diet--Cycle. MODS/Competitive bb's.

Many of you have read my post's and know im doing a contest in a few months. I have been dieting for 4 weeks so far. Lost about 15lbs and considerable amount of BF. The progress has slowed alot and looking for some advice. Im on a high list of anabolics and soon will be taking clen. Low dose.

My stats....
Ht: 5'11
Start weight: 220 (most water)
Current weight: 207 (4 weeks dieting)
Goal weight :175 contest day!!

AAS Cycle info:

Test prop 75mg ED 1-10
Tren ace 75mg ED 1-10
Masteron 75mg EOD 6-10
Winny (oral) 50mg ED 7-10
IGF 80mcg ED 25 days (stop 12 days out from show. Mr X suggestion)

AE's.. Armidex 1mg ED, Nolva 20mg ED, Taurine, Potassium, Vit C, Multi, more.

Clen cycle (not started yet, starting thursday)...
day 1-3 20mcg
day 4-6 40mcg
day 7-9 60mcg
day 10-23 80mcg
day 24-27 60mcg
day 28-31 40mcg
day 32-37 20mcg

If 80 is too string I wont go over 60. More is not always better! :verygood: No T3 this time around. I was going to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but I cant fit enough in before the show. 4 grams taurine ED. Day 15-21-- 50mg Benadryl ED before bed.

Diet: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:
Meal 1. 1/2 cup dry oatmeal, 6 egg whites
Meal 2. 3/4 cup cooked brown rice 6 oz. of chicken.
Meal 3. 6 oz. of turkey, cup green pepper.
Meal 4. 1 can of tuna and a salad.
Meal 5. 2 talapia Fish (45g protein)
Meal 6. 8 oz. of chicken breasts and salad and brocolli eat the green vegtables untill full.

*Can use meat that is: Fish, Chicken, Eggs, Turkey
*Any green leafy veggies
*Crystal Lite and Diet Rite
*Splenda
*Fat free/low fat sugar-free protein shakes(anyone know of a good one??)

I will be changing up the diet a bit. I am planning NO carbs after 12:00 pm. Ill have carbs (brown rice) before my workout at 12:30. I want to be in ketosis untill my show is over. Ill see if I can handle it, can throw in an apple if needed. Suggestions? What about last week out from show?

Im not going to get into my training too much. 5 days a week of cardio (45 mins). 3 days on 1 off for weight lifting. Ill be doing cardio 7 days a week 2 weeks out from the show. I have hired someone who is extremely familiar to competition training (hint, hint).

WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!!!! Also. Lets get some action in this thread.

Re: MUSCLEHEALTH's Contest Prep **LOG**. Diet--Cycle. MODS/Competitive bb's.

musclehealth said:
I will be changing up the diet a bit. I am planning NO carbs after 12:00 pm. Ill have carbs (brown rice) before my workout at 12:30. I want to be in ketosis untill my show is over. Ill see if I can handle it, can throw in an apple if needed. Suggestions? What about last week out from show?

Are you saying you're not going to carb-load before the show?

Also, I don't see enough EFAs in there, at least add 1tbsp. UDO's choice in the AM. You're not going to be in ketosis if you don't eat any fat bro.

Mr.X said:

Also, I don't see enough EFAs in there, at least add 1tbsp. UDO's choice in the AM. You're not going to be in ketosis if you don't eat any fat bro.

You suggest I eat 1 tablespoon of EFA's. What kind would you reccomend?

"what do you mean UDO's choice in the AM?"

Mr.X said:

suggestions for carb loading? You talking about right before I step on stage or the week before show.

Well at 175lb at 5`11 on stage that is tiny. My mate competes at 175 and he is 5`3 1/2!!
Why not eat more and train harder than take gear?
You must be a real weasel boy?
Hey I got to 185 at 5`8 before touching gear at 8% :)

MASSIVEMONSTER said:
Well at 175lb at 5`11 on stage that is tiny. My mate competes at 175 and he is 5`3 1/2!!
Why not eat more and train harder than take gear?
You must be a real weasel boy?
Hey I got to 185 at 5`8 before touching gear at 8% :)

I was 225 before I started cutting. I am a BIG boy. Im competing ameture with some guys who are half my size.

It dont matter what you was before you cut. If you was 225 and your competing at 175, you must have been ONE FAT BOY.
What your saying is your on stage at 175 at 5`11, you could do that naturally is what I am saying.
If the other guys are half your size then I`ll give my little bro a call, he is 14 next week, he is 170 at 5`9, he`ll will at least place.

Top Bottom