Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle up while staying lean????

ESQ

ok here is the deal. i'm 6'0 170lbs with around 6-8%bf. i also make my living as a male model and have to stay in good shape. i want to add muscle to my frame while staying as lean as possible. i workout hard 4 days a week, and eat extremly clean. i use eca and keep my carbs low with almost none at night. i get 180-200 grams of protein a day. my question is do i bumb up my carbs or do i get more protein? it would be so easy if i didnt have to stay so damn lean year around, but since its my job i dont have a choice. any help would be great.

i would bump up both equally. Just eat bigger portions of what you are currently eating. I am in the same situation as you, I like to stay lean year round but pack on a little muscle. I noticed the only time I put on noticeable fat was when I ate unhealthy. Just keep the junk food and the alcohol in moderation (if thats possible).

I would first up the protein. You could probably go up to 300+ grams of protein. See how that works without upping the carbs.

Top Bottom