Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the muscle milk from costco I need reviews

speed cycle

Hey bros,

I no see big jugs of Muscle Milk at Costco at a decent price and I want to buy it, has anyone tried it before? I used to get it at GNC, but under a different brand and it worked fantastic, if anyone has any reviews about it I will appreciate them thanX!

Muscle milk is honestly a garbage protein supplement. It has a cool name and good marketing behind it, but the macronutrients and ingredient profile is terrible.

A protein supplement should be just that - protein.

Look at the macronutrients of a scoop of muscle milk. A 35g scoop has 6g fat, 9g carb and only 15g protein. That is only about 40% protein by weight.

A good whey isolate like isolation from n2bm.com on the other hand - a 30g scoop has 0g fat, 1g carb and 26g protein. That is around 90% protein by weight.

Save your money. Get a pure whey isolate that is naturally flavoured and sweetened with a natural calorie free sweetener like isolation from n2bm.com.

I completely agree with @muskate - this is a very shitty product that is definitely not a good source of protein, so I would stay away from it. It will surely help with mass gains, but be sure that much of these gains will be fat.

If you want some protein supplement to increase your muscle mass, then you should not reinvent the bycicle - use whey protein. Just make sure to choose whey isolate, since it is the purest form of whey protein that has no lactose in it. For instance, the Isolation has only whey isolate, and there are no other additives that will make you gain fat.

The only thing that is nice about muscle milk is its name - I feel that the brand sounds pretty cool, but there is nothing more to it.

Muscle Milk is a notoriously bad product. They are just a marketing machine. Learn to shop by ingredient panel. This is the best way to buy a quality product. Stay away from names and look for a good pure whey isolate product.

Top Bottom