Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle mass diets

bgiuseppe275

Hi guys, I need your help.

I am a 17 year old boy, weight 72 kg, I have a physical structure MAGRA AND LONGILINEA (ECTOMORFO), I go to the gym 5 days out of seven I'm having good results, I take a supplement because I can not get the daily protein requirement.

My instructor told me rightly that in the diet I have to take 145g of protein a day divided into 30g at each meal is also advised me to go to a dietician to get me to prescribe a diet suitable for me so I can have even more satisfactory results .

Unfortunately I have economic problems so I can not go to a dietician.

Out of curiosity I found a site on the internet that gives you the opportunity, by entering your data, to make a diet suitable for you. The site tells me that on February 28th 2019, through his diet I will arrive to weigh 80 kg (lean mass). After entering the whole site I prescribe a diet suitable for me:

Breakfast

Whole milk

*** whole milk 200 ml

Wholemeal rusks

*** integral biscuits n ° 4

Marmalade

*** jam 35 g

Coffee or tea

*** coffee or tea n ° 1

*** 1 teaspoon sugar

Morning Snack

Apple

*** apple 200 g

Lunch

Mozzarella and tomato sandwich

*** bread 160 g

*** tomato 110 g

*** mozzarella 150 g

*** 1.5-spoon extra-virgin olive oil

Afternoon snack

Pear

*** pear 200 g

Dinner

Beans and onion

*** beans (soaked, deep-frozen or fresh) 120 g

*** onion q.b.

*** extra-virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon

Mushrooms

*** mushrooms 250 g

*** extra-virgin olive oil 2 tablespoon

*** garlic q.b.

*** parsley q.b.

Bread

*** bread 90 g

Evening snack

Orange

orange 200 g

Now a doubt arises, my instructor told me that I should take 145 g of protein a day because otherwise I will not be able to put lean mass but in this diet that I was developed from the site I see few traces of food containing proteins .. .

I do not either understand much about feeding for this I ask for help from you ...

Do you think this diet has the verse to work?

Sent from my LEX626 using Tapatalk

Inviato dal mio LEX626 utilizzando Tapatalk

i personally think this diet is OKAY for a kid who is 17 (i mean most american teens eat mcdonalds, taco hell, and chicken fingerse with coke as their diet) but it isn't optimal long term at all and its not going to help you reach your goals

bread, milk, marmalade are things that you don't need to eat

where are your veggies?

coffee/tea serves what purpose exactly? you don't need to be drinking that crap at 17 years old. stick with water

are you a vegetarian/vegan? if not then why do you not have any protein sources like fish, eggs, chicken, or grassfed beef?

i personally think this diet is OKAY for a kid who is 17 (i mean most american teens eat mcdonalds, taco hell, and chicken fingerse with coke as their diet) but it isn't optimal long term at all and its not going to help you reach your goals

where are your veggies?

coffee/tea serves what purpose exactly? you don't need to be drinking that crap at 17 years old. stick with water

are you a vegetarian/vegan? if not then why do you not have any protein sources like fish, eggs, chicken, or grassfed beef?
in fact this diet was made to me by a positively spoken pen site. as I do not understand much about diets I posted it here to know your opinion.

where are your veggies?

unfortunately I do not have the economic opportunity to go to a dietician or nutritionist. this is why I'm thinking of leaving the gym because it's all wasted effort and money without proper nutrition

unfortunately I do not have the economic opportunity to go to a dietician or nutritionist. this is why I'm thinking of leaving the gym because it's all wasted effort and money without proper nutrition

okay my brother I will make you a deal because 1. I love your attitude and 2. you are only 17 and do not have money and 3. it is the holidays and i want to help someone on here beyond the call of duty

drop me a private message and tell me your stats, history, everything you can think of. tell me your budget, what time you workout usually, what your workouts look like.. give me all your info.

I will put together a setup for you and PM you back a workout and diet program FREE of charge. this is going to be a blueprint for you only, you must adjust things going forward as you get older by trial and error. but this will atleast get you going in the right direction

I think Steve got this guy covered.
That diet he posted, I don't agree with it.
I don't trust these meal designing apps either.

okay my brother I will make you a deal because 1. I love your attitude and 2. you are only 17 and do not have money and 3. it is the holidays and i want to help someone on here beyond the call of duty

drop me a private message and tell me your stats, history, everything you can think of. tell me your budget, what time you workout usually, what your workouts look like.. give me all your info.

I will put together a setup for you and PM you back a workout and diet program FREE of charge. this is going to be a blueprint for you only, you must adjust things going forward as you get older by trial and error. but this will atleast get you going in the right direction
my brother, can you specify as best as you can what you need to design a diet that suits me? unfortunately, google translator badly translates what you're saying. thanks for the support

Top Bottom