Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

....To much Oatmeal? .....

S

Stiffler

I eat 2 packets of oatmeal in the morning along with some other stuff, but I was wondering if I could eat another packet it with one of my evening meals around 8-9pm? I'm on gear right now and trying to bulk, just curious about eating carbs at that time of the day. Thanks

that's not too much oatmeal, your bulking bro, make sure you get a few cardio sessions a week to keep fat in tact. Good luck

Packets?? If you are trying to eat well, you need the real stuff, i.e no sugar. I eat 4 cups a day. 24 grams of fat, 40 protein, 240 carbs and a lot of energy. It is good fat, protein and carbs. The carbs in the packet come from mostly sugar, which will screw with your gains. It is a cheap, great meal. Not to mention the fiber too. It will take time getting used to, trust me, it will help with gains.
My diet consists of:
Meal 1, 3 kiwi's, Meal 2, 2 cups Oatmeal, Meal 3, Chicken & Broccli (Cooked in Olive Oil), Meal 4, 2 cups of Oatmeal, Meal 5, Protein Shake with glutamine & 2 Tbsp of flax, Meal 6, Chicken & Vegtables, Meal 7, Protein w/Glutamine. With proper supplements, and good food, you should get to where you want to get weight wise.

Not trying to sound nasty here, but you're on gear and yet you still aren't clear about diet...

Why didn;t you master the diet aspect and get all your naturals gains before going over to that side!

And to answer your question, if you're bulking, it doesn't matter what time you eat carbs at. Getting fat comes with the territory.

Top Bottom