Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr X pre and psot workout sequence

hardasnails73

I have been follwing your guidence for diet and have been working really well. I just want to thank you for your wonderful support you have given people here.

I'm not on a cdk diet but a balnced p/c diet

i'm trying to stay lean and gain qualityvs quanity
caloires are at 17-18 times body weight on training days. 15 times body weight on non workout days

here is a workout sequence and let me know what you think

50 -60 grams protein
40 grams complex carbs NO FRUIT
14 grams fat EFA

530 train
during training
1 sip on 1/2 a isopure drink 20 grams protein and add 5 grams BCAAS and 5 GRAMS GLutemine to drink and NO dextrose

immediately After I workout
I have a recovery rx 60 grams carbs (50% malotderin, 50% dextrose , 40 grams whey isolate 10 grams glutemine 5 grams BCAAS

wait 1.5 hours and have
6 oz chicken
and tons of greens if leg or back day I will add carbs here oatmeal or yams

before bed
12 egg whites
greens or should I add fiber here?
2 teaspoon EFAS

thanks hardasnails

hardasnails73 said:
I have been follwing your guidence for diet and have been working really well. I just want to thank you for your wonderful support you have given people here.

I'm not on a cdk diet but a balnced p/c diet

i'm trying to stay lean and gain qualityvs quanity
caloires are at 17-18 times body weight on training days. 15 times body weight on non workout days

here is a workout sequence and let me know what you think

50 -60 grams protein
40 grams complex carbs NO FRUIT
14 grams fat EFA

530 train
during training
1 sip on 1/2 a isopure drink 20 grams protein and add 5 grams BCAAS and 5 GRAMS GLutemine to drink and NO dextrose

immediately After I workout
I have a recovery rx 60 grams carbs (50% malotderin, 50% dextrose , 40 grams whey isolate 10 grams glutemine 5 grams BCAAS

wait 1.5 hours and have
6 oz chicken
and tons of greens if leg or back day I will add carbs here oatmeal or yams

before bed
12 egg whites
greens or should I add fiber here?
2 teaspoon EFAS

thanks hardasnails

It looks really good, I like the set-up. The only thing I would add is the fiber before bed, maybe 10-15g psyllium husk.

Mr.X

Do you take that fiber with a meal or wait an hour after or before a meal or. Some times fiber tend to bloat me alot but it does go away in the morning. i have psyluuim husk and 1 tablespoon is 6 grams so take like 3 table spoons mixed in water. I had metimucil but i don;tliek any aspartame in my body. and if you are taking fiber do you need greens with that meal as well?

Thanks hard asnails

avtually ur not!! that was a frined of mine being dumb n writing that shit sawry yall it wasnt he real akaba!! the real one aint dat dumb!!!! sawry peace

hardasnails73 said:
Do you take that fiber with a meal or wait an hour after or before a meal or. Some times fiber tend to bloat me alot but it does go away in the morning. i have psyluuim husk and 1 tablespoon is 6 grams so take like 3 table spoons mixed in water. I had metimucil but i don;tliek any aspartame in my body. and if you are taking fiber do you need greens with that meal as well?

Thanks hard asnails

I would take in the fiber after my last meal of the day (before bed). I would also utilize daily intake of green veggies as well as the fiber intake. If you feel too much bloat from 15g wait until the next morning, if it's not gone lower the intake to 10g.

Mr.X

Top Bottom