Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr. X, Please help with diet advice

Hitler

Mr. X, Please help with diet advice

Stats: 6'00'' 210 maybe 15-17% bf.

Goal: I would like to get to 205 and 10% bf in 12 weeks and then do my first cycle.

Plan: Im gonna eat 13x my bodyweight over 6 portioned meals.(ex: chicken breast, brown rice, leafy greens, Tblsp flaxseed). Im gonna use Designer Whey, Myoplex MRP, Creatine, Green Tea( is this necesary?), plus a multi-vit. Weight-Training 4x a week using compound movements that really tax your system and boost metabolism( cleans, snatches, squats, jerk, press) and do cardio 2x a week on an empty stomach. Maybe 30 minutes each session( boxing, swimming, sprinting, etc.) Can somebody help me with the particulars of what i have to do to acheive my goal. Is this possible in 12 weeks. All advice and comments would be very much appriciated.

Re: Mr. X, Please help with diet advice

Hitler said:
Stats: 6'00'' 210 maybe 15-17% bf.

Goal: I would like to get to 205 and 10% bf in 12 weeks and then do my first cycle.

Plan: Im gonna eat 13x my bodyweight over 6 portioned meals.(ex: chicken breast, brown rice, leafy greens, Tblsp flaxseed). Im gonna use Designer Whey, Myoplex MRP, Creatine, Green Tea( is this necesary?), plus a multi-vit. Weight-Training 4x a week using compound movements that really tax your system and boost metabolism( cleans, snatches, squats, jerk, press) and do cardio 2x a week on an empty stomach. Maybe 30 minutes each session( boxing, swimming, sprinting, etc.) Can somebody help me with the particulars of what i have to do to acheive my goal. Is this possible in 12 weeks. All advice and comments would be very much appriciated.

I don't see why not....you can drop 5-7% bodyfat in 12 weeks....
You have the supplements set up correctly, but I would add r-ala, yohimburn and some low-carb type regime (to help the workings of Yohimburn).

What kind of particulars are you looking for? If you're looking for a diet, then you need to decide on a type:
highprotein/mod carbs/low fat
mod pr/mod carb/mod fat
high protein/low carbs/mod fat
Ketosis
CKD
TKD
MKD
Isocaloric
etc....

Read my MANUALS on top of the DIET board (STICKY), they talk about all the diets. See which one you think is the most feasible for you.

Mr.X
Mr.X

You have some great info there Mr. X. Thank you:D :D

p.s. Do you think the green tea is worth it? Could i pick this up at a grocery store? Would a brand name like Lipton make a good green tea or would i have to go to a health store?

Hitler said:
You have some great info there Mr. X. Thank you:D :D

p.s. Do you think the green tea is worth it? Could i pick this up at a grocery store? Would a brand name like Lipton make a good green tea or would i have to go to a health store?

Just as a side note, I think CKD would be your best choice.........

I think green tea is good to blunt your hunger, and I think you can pick it up at the grocery store. I would not recommend Lipton, for I just don't like them personally. However, if you see Lipton and it's natural green tea (GT) w/o preservatives nor sugars then you're fine. I think GT is a fairly cost effective product, I wouldn't really say it has a million positives but I love the taste, so give it a shot.

Mr.X

Top Bottom