Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr X, please critique my diet for this cycle

Vascular Freak

I am 24 years old, 5'7" @ 170 pounds. I have been training intensely for 6 years now. I am running 350 mg test e, 400 mg EQ, 50 mg oral winny ed, and 1.25 mg liquid letro ed. I want to lose a little fat around my waist and lower back while gaining some muscle density and hardness. Are my macronutrient ratios ok, or do I need to change my meal plan. Thanks for your help!

I train 2 days on with 1 day off, and do cardio in the am on non training days.
Here is what my diet looks like on training days:

Meal #1 (Pre workout)

3/4 cup oats
4 egg whites
20 grams whey

(2 hours between meal 1 and training)

Meal #2 (immediately PW at the gym)

75 grams of carbs from Jasmine rice
20 g whey protein
4 egg whites

Meal #3, and #4

4 oz chicken
1/2 cup (dry measure) oats

Meal # 5, and #6

Large salad of mixed greens
5 0z chicken breast
1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese with 10 g whey and 1 TBSP ground flax

Vascular Freak said:
I am 24 years old, 5'7" @ 170 pounds. I have been training intensely for 6 years now. I am running 350 mg test e, 400 mg EQ, 50 mg oral winny ed, and 1.25 mg liquid letro ed. I want to lose a little fat around my waist and lower back while gaining some muscle density and hardness. Are my macronutrient ratios ok, or do I need to change my meal plan. Thanks for your help!

Meal #1 (Pre workout)

3/4 cup oats
4 egg whites
20 grams whey

20 g whey protein
4 egg whites

Meal #3, and #4

4 oz chicken

Meal # 5, and #6

5 0z chicken breast

Very similar to my thread going on here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=486473

if you wanna look at it, you might find some usefull info on there as well.

Im going to be running 800EQ/400Test 1-25 and 50winny for 8 weeks somewhere in there.

immortalis said:
Very similar to my thread going on here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=486473

if you wanna look at it, you might find some usefull info on there as well.

Im going to be running 800EQ/400Test 1-25 and 50winny for 8 weeks somewhere in there.

Thanks for the link, much appreciated!

My biggest concern is is whether meals 1,3,and 4 have enough calories in them, and also whether meal 6 has TOO many calories late at night? I normally eat my last meal about 1 hours before bed.

I also don't really know what to do on off days when I do cardio only.

Typically I will just change my pre and post workout meal and have 6 egg whites with 1/2 cup cottage cheese and flax seed meal 1, then meal 2 I will have 1/4 cup oats with 6 egg whites and some greens, then follow the posted meal plan for the rest of the day.

BTW, would the addition of T3 at a low dose noticably help eliminate bodyfat?

Vascular Freak said:
BTW, would the addition of T3 at a low dose noticably help eliminate bodyfat?

This is definitely a question for some of the other bros around here. I have never touched the stuff. I did do a Clen run, but I did not use T3 with it. Im sure this post will see some more traffic tomorrow when ppl are at work checkin the boards. So look for some additional information sometime tomorrow afternoon. Someone will shoot ya some usefull info. :coffee:

this is your first cycle?

Meal #1 (Pre workout)

3/4 cup oats
4 egg whites
20 grams whey
add 1tbsp. flaxseed oil

20 g whey protein
4 egg whites
take out rice, replace with 40g whey + 20g egg white protein + 30g dextrose and 1 tbsp. honey

Meal #3, and #4

4 oz chicken
add 1tbsp. UDO's choice for meal 3
add 1 green salad + 1 tbps. olive oil meal 4

Meal # 5, and #6

5 0z chicken breast
before bed add 2tbsp. psyllium husk fiber

Mr. X

This is not my first cycle, I have ran two mild cycles in the past but this will be the first one in 2 years.

I like your reccomendations and have a few questions.

For meal #2 which is PW I should drop the rice all together and decrease the carb intake to 30 grams of a faster digesting such as dextrose and honey, and for protein intake 60 grams total (40g whey, 20 g egg??)
So basically I will be intaking the same total amount of calories meal #2 but more protein less carbs?

Also meals 3 and 4 I normally have 1 cup steamed broccolli, so you are saying to add some EFA's to each of those meals? Is my protein to carb ratio looking good for those meals?

What does the psyliium husk do aside from adding fiber and slowing down rate of digestion? I normally ending splurging on steamed brussel sprouts before I go to bed to eliminate hunger cravings, should I avoid that as well.

Thanks so much X, Karma to you!

For meal #2 which is PW I should drop the rice all together and decrease the carb intake to 30 grams of a faster digesting such as dextrose and honey, and for protein intake 60 grams total (40g whey, 20 g egg??)
yes, that's what I said

Also meals 3 and 4 I normally have 1 cup steamed broccolli, so you are saying to add some EFA's to each of those meals? yes, read over when I said to add EFAs and follow the plan

What does the psyliium husk do aside from adding fiber and slowing down rate of digestion?
good for your health too
I normally ending splurging on steamed brussel sprouts before I go to bed to eliminate hunger cravings, should I avoid that as well.
you can still ad PH

Top Bottom