Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mr.x??????

BigTimer

mr.x??????

hey whats up dude,I was reading ur bulking up part 2, and was wondering if it would be a good idea to use this diet on a a cycle of 500mg's of test a week. the thing is im trying to do everything possible not to gain any fat on the cycle,so i was just curious if lowering my calories on off days would be good or would it diminish my gains since im using the test.

thanks

Re: mr.x??????

BigTimer said:
hey whats up dude,I was reading ur bulking up part 2, and was wondering if it would be a good idea to use this diet on a a cycle of 500mg's of test a week. the thing is im trying to do everything possible not to gain any fat on the cycle,so i was just curious if lowering my calories on off days would be good or would it diminish my gains since im using the test.

thanks

Yes, adding test to the mix would be the most beneficial thing you can do. It would preserve muscle on low cal days and increase muscle mass on high cal days (anabolism). Also, make sure you're using anti-e's on the cycle.

Mr.X

Top Bottom