x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

most weight lost in 30days???

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about most weight lost in 30days??? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- im not saying unhealthy to the point of 40lbs but in the hospital. im sayen 20 even maybe 25 lbs, not all fat, muscle, water etc. im shooting for 25lbs. i am currently 250lbs. i will eat 5-6 times a day: lots of celery, eggwhites, whole weat pasta wth fatfree italian, 99% lean ck breast, brocc, bunches of oats cereal dry, protien shakes eod, gallon water day, up untill 2nd to last day. then nothing for last

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Banned

most weight lost in 30days???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im not saying unhealthy to the point of 40lbs but in the hospital. im sayen 20 even maybe 25 lbs, not all fat, muscle, water etc.
    im shooting for 25lbs. i am currently 250lbs.

i will eat 5-6 times a day: lots of celery, eggwhites, whole weat pasta wth fatfree italian, 99% lean ck breast, brocc, bunches of oats cereal dry, protien shakes eod, gallon water day, up untill 2nd to last day. then nothing for last 24hrs.

any opinions welcome, shit talking or help is fine. definately would like maybe some former wrestlers advice from cutting. post on fellas!!

Banned

Re: most weight lost in 30days???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i work out 3-4 times a week but eat like shit period. wilson farm pizza, doritos, hot dogs, ramen noodles etc. im pretty much a strong (225lb bench for 25reps), agile (3miles in 23min) dunk a tennis ball still (i'm 6ft) , fat coated layer undedicated piece of dogass former athlete. the only reason im sayen some of these things is because i think i can def get down 15-18lbs pretty easy because its not like i cant get on a treadmilol for 60min etc.. dont really care if i lose to much muscle. just seeing what people may have accomplished or some tips to help. thanks for the responce. gonna post in diet forum also. thought i was there.