Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Anabolic Food.

Which is the most anabolic food?

• Pizza

Votes: 66 7.8%
  • Red Meat

Votes: 503 59.6%
  • Poultry

Votes: 126 14.9%
  • Fish

Votes: 149 17.7%

• Total voters
Beef has the highest amount of naturally occurring CREATINE of any food. Obviously great protein source but watch the fat!

My favorite is COTTAGE CHEESE! Try lowfat cottage cheese. One brand I know has 16 gm protein, 4 gm carbs, and 1 gm fat per serving. I eat 4 "servings" at once for 64 gms protein fix. Can mix with chopped fruits or veggies too to keep mixing it up.

Out of the foods mentioned ... i would choose an OILY fish! Not only are they high in protien, but high in healthy fats. All steroid hormones are produced from cholesterol and when the healthy fats are deficient in your diet, this process will be inhibited.

Most fish are high in Polyuns and monos. Very important to a bodybuilder and probably one of the best BB'ing foods out there.

After that .. i would take eggs and milk over steak anyways. Eggs are MUCH better than steak. Eggs are a complete protien. The only way to get a higher quality protien is to suppliment with prods like whey. Besides suppliments, based on the essential amino acids, egg protein is second only to mother's milk for human nutrition.

I would choose the best BB foods in this order.

Eggs
Milk
Oily fish
White lean meat
Red meat

Mavy said:
Out of the foods mentioned ... i would choose an OILY fish! Not only are they high in protien, but high in healthy fats. All steroid hormones are produced from cholesterol and when the healthy fats are deficient in your diet, this process will be inhibited.

Most fish are high in Polyuns and monos. Very important to a bodybuilder and probably one of the best BB'ing foods out there.

After that .. i would take eggs and milk over steak anyways. Eggs are MUCH better than steak. Eggs are a complete protien. The only way to get a higher quality protien is to suppliment with prods like whey. Besides suppliments, based on the essential amino acids, egg protein is second only to mother's milk for human nutrition.

Eggs
Milk
Oily fish
White lean meat
Red meat
Well said K to you.

So youre saying beef is not a complete protein? PLEASE!

And as for eggs, only 4 grams of protein per XL egg bro. You need to eat a dozen little chicks per sitting to stay on a daily routine of >1gm per lb LBM. Plus yolks are plain unhealthy and a bitch to separate. Way too inefficient for me. I might have some eggs for breakfast but personally I cant eat 12.

Mavy said:
"... i would take eggs and milk over steak anyways. Eggs are MUCH better than steak. Eggs are a complete protien....

Eggs
Milk
Oily fish
White lean meat
Red meat"

Buy the Omega 3 eggs, per egg 6gs of protein, 4gs of fat 1g sat fat . Eggs are a great source of protein and should not be taken out of anyone's diet

sixpack01 said:
Buy the Omega 3 eggs, per egg 6gs of protein, 4gs of fat 1g sat fat . Eggs are a great source of protein and should not be taken out of anyone's diet
I thought about buying those, but I don't eat enough yolks from each dzn. to pay that damn much for em.

Roatan said:
And as for eggs, only 4 grams of protein per XL egg bro. You need to eat a dozen little chicks per sitting to stay on a daily routine of >1gm per lb LBM. Plus yolks are plain unhealthy and a bitch to separate. Way too inefficient for me. I might have some eggs for breakfast but personally I cant eat 12.

An XL egg is about 7-8g protein, not 4. There's 4 in the white, but half the protein is in the yolk. The yolks are NOT unhealthy. Way to keep the myth alive!

You're talking about whites alone and you can't eat 12? Someone's gotta learn how to eat.

ROIDJUNKIE said:
Ronnie Colemans leg! If he dies I am going to dig him up and grind him into ronnie burgers:D

lol

theres more juice runnin through him than any cow

lol

Top Bottom