Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Anabolic Food.

Which is the most anabolic food?

• Pizza

Votes: 66 7.8%
  • Red Meat

Votes: 503 59.6%
  • Poultry

Votes: 126 14.9%
  • Fish

Votes: 149 17.7%

• Total voters
Lets not forget red fish....Yea Salmon. I try to eat 3 cans a day. Goes down much better than canned tuna. Ever wonder why kodiak(sp?) bears are so huge???Take a look at their diet. Yup you guessed it Salmon...RIP

Dammit!! NOW I'm hungry as hell!!! Don't forget Tuna...Yummy..i eat more chicken & fish than steak but than again i could go for a large pizza right now, or or a a large seaaafood platter from Red Lobster...Crimmy i'm freaking out here!!!!!!!RADAR:xeye:

Oh come the fuck on guys...pizza is definately the most anabolic without question. First off, if we're considering just one meal, your body can only digest a certain amount of protein, somewhere between 30-50 grams. After that, the digestibility index drops rapidly. At 4 cals /g, that's around 120-160 calories. Then if you include 20-30% fat, you get a few more calories. Overall, you ain't getting much calories. Protein is good to eat in certain quantities, but it certainly doesn't compare to a staple like carbs and fat. I can eat 4000 calories in one sitting of pizza. Additionally, it has about as much protein as a steak if you eat enough of it. You take your pussy 16-20 oz steak, or whatever you can handle (64 oz for all i care, you'll just get gas, and shit all the protein out), and i'll take my large double cheese supreme pizza, and we'll see who packs on teh muscle faster. Read a damn nutrition book.

In terms of the most "anabolic", pizza would be the best out of these choices. For example, if you ate only one of these food choices forevrymealthroughout day, except for the pizza, they would induce low blood sugar/insulin levels which in return would be a shitty ketogenic diet because of the lack of fat to ensure that you are not in "starvation". Also, IGF levels would be low in the poor ketogenic state, and this would not be a prime basis for anabolism. If other types of food were incorporated in throughout the day, then obviously this would not be the same, but if only one of these foods were eaten every day for each meal, then pizza would be the best. Besides, I could just add chicken to my pizza, and it would still be considered a pizza.

MR. BMJ

I saw one of those low fat pizza the other day cajun chicken flavour 56 grams of protein 22 grams of fat for the entire pizza mostly unsaturated didn't look at the carb intake but i'd still have to go with red meat

Meat Lovers Deep Dish Pizza....mmmmmmm....... But pizza really isn't a clean source of nutrition. I think red meat with some potatoes and vegies would be MUCH better source of protien/fat/carbs. Besides if your spending hundreds on your cycles, why not match them with the proper diet. Plus I am sure pizza does wonders for acne with all of the grease in it...

My strength seems to go up a lot more on red meat than on a similar amount of chicken or fish. Don't know exactly why but it is consistent. Chicken or fish just doesn't have the same kick as a diet of lean red meat. :D

Find a pro bodybuilde, put him on the grill and there you have an anabolic steak! Got to be some juice in that steak!!Yumm

Top Bottom