Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Most Anabolic Food.

Which is the most anabolic food?

• Pizza

Votes: 66 7.8%
  • Red Meat

Votes: 503 59.6%
  • Poultry

Votes: 126 14.9%
  • Fish

Votes: 149 17.7%

• Total voters
gymratforlife said:

Drugs don't make the man. If you were a loser before jucing, you're just going to be a juiced loser afterwards...

Anyway the point of posting that was to show that the knocks on most saturated fats are myths. We do know that eating egg yolks may slightly raise your serum cholesterol, but it won't shoot through the roof.

fats probably won't make you fat... excessive carbs WILL make you fat

Last edited:
gjohnson5 said:
Drugs don't make the man. If you were a loser before jucing, you're just going to be a juiced loser afterwards...

Anyway the point of posting that was to show that the knocks on most saturated fats are myths. We do know that eating egg yolks may slightly raise your serum cholesterol, but it won't shoot through the roof.

excessive cals will make you fat. protein, fat or carbs alone will not make your fat

bottom line is this. exercise -- cardio and weights at least 3x a week each, for short intense periods of time.

should negate any negative effects of a semi-so-called-bad-diet.

sublime35 said:
kids are also a lot less active than kids in the 50's were.
Excellent point! Considering dietary practices without lifestyle skews the whole analysis. Considering gym classes are non existant and less physical activity combined with easy access to overly refined foods, Cable TV and video games has created unparalleled obesity. I watched someone hold up traffic in a busy parking lot today so they could park fifty feet closer to the grocery store..... I waited three minutes to get around them as they waited for a person to leave ,I parked 50 feet further away and was walking through the doors as they finished parking.

gjohnson5 said:

you are smarter than that bro......come on........that's the biggest falacy there is...........look at 99% of the pros, or not even pros, look at 99% of bodybuilders diets......Hige protein, high carb, low fat.....usually a 50,30,20 or 40,40,20 ratio.......many many swear that carbs are what produce, I tend to agree.....I see no difference eating 400g of protein vs. 250. now, 500g of carbs vs. 200 is HUGEEEEEEEEEE!! You need that shuttle............

JKurz1 said:
you are smarter than that bro......come on........that's the biggest falacy there is...........look at 99% of the pros, or not even pros, look at 99% of bodybuilders diets......Hige protein, high carb, low fat.....usually a 50,30,20 or 40,40,20 ratio.......many many swear that carbs are what produce, I tend to agree.....I see no difference eating 400g of protein vs. 250. now, 500g of carbs vs. 200 is HUGEEEEEEEEEE!! You need that shuttle............
IMO and IME, carb timing is extremely effective, as long as you're consuming 1g lb of protein you're getting enough plus a "safety zone."

The most anabolic food is that damn Hardees 2/3 lb. thickburger that I just woofed down in about 2 min. It was the first one I've ever had. I was so damn hungry.

Top Bottom