Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

morning vs night time physique

i only looked at one of your links, because they all are going to be repetitive, but the link you posted Medical and legal confusion surrounding gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) and its precursors gamma-butyrolactone (GBL) and 1,4-butanediol (1,4BD) -- Wood et al. 101 (1): 23 -- QJM, clearly doesnt say anywhere within its discussion that ghb is toxic (sigh!!!)...do you people not realize that when the govt finds that people are using a substance that works, they then ban it and make it themselves to profit off of??? i got this quote from YOUR link, "although it is classified as a DEA Schedule II agent for medicinal prescription as Xyrem", yeah your right its such a bad substance, but the govt finds a few illnesses that they can use to prescribe it for (lol)...btw if this is such a toxic substance like crack, heroin, cocaine, how come its only banned in a handfull of countries, and not banned in every country like heroin, crack, and cocaine?

Georgia Home Boy, will always have a special place in my heart "sigh." I actually enjoy the mis information that surrounds so many compounds like this, it tends to keep the turds out of my swimming pool. Of course they've made it illegal obtain the stuff to cook it up anymore.

Well something else that could contribute to this is that when you first wake up your body is totally relaxed, by the end of the day your body will swell up some just because its not totally relaxed anymore.

i only looked at one of your links, because they all are going to be repetitive, but the link you posted Medical and legal confusion surrounding gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) and its precursors gamma-butyrolactone (GBL) and 1,4-butanediol (1,4BD) -- Wood et al. 101 (1): 23 -- QJM, clearly doesnt say anywhere within its discussion that ghb is toxic (sigh!!!)...do you people not realize that when the govt finds that people are using a substance that works, they then ban it and make it themselves to profit off of??? i got this quote from YOUR link, "although it is classified as a DEA Schedule II agent for medicinal prescription as Xyrem", yeah your right its such a bad substance, but the govt finds a few illnesses that they can use to prescribe it for (lol)...btw if this is such a toxic substance like crack, heroin, cocaine, how come its only banned in a handfull of countries, and not banned in every country like heroin, crack, and cocaine?

Drink ten litres a day and go kill yourself you clown.

GABA does not have GHB in it for the record! In Aus anyway it is nuts if us really has it! US have ALOT of drugs that are legal which are illegal everywhere else WHY? because american drug companies care more about money then they do about their fellow americans!

Amphetamines are in prescription drugs, does that mean its safe and legal to buy yourself and take as much as you want NO IT ISNT!

GHB is toxic and kills people you idiot, it happens here all the time, there is actually a big case all of the news about it here. A woman was given it by a group of guards on a cruise ship and she died and they all went to jail for years.

Dont be so arrogant and naive that this stuff is not bad for you and pull your head in and acknowledge the risks your taking before its too late

Last edited:
yes i seem flat when i wake up also, prob from "fasting/sleeping" after a couple hpurs im pumped up again :p

Top Bottom