Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More food???

Bro you may want to eat some red meat also everyday cause it has a lot more of the fats and cals that you need to bulk. Also I agree that some fish everyday would be good.

8 eggwhites cup of oatmeal tbsp. flax
5 oz. red meat 2cups brown rice
protein drink /w banana
2 cans tuna mayo 2cups of pasta
protein drink
1 cup cottage cheese 2cups rice
chicken breast 1cup of pasta and tbsp. flax

This is basically what I aim for when bulking and it seems to work for me bro. Good luck.

What should I do when school starts? We can't eat at school, they wont even let us take water bottles or anything (SO couldnt take whey even) and we can't take bags so i cant sneak anything..

I'll only be eating lunch, which is shitty school food. It looks like i'm fucked thanks to a gay school.....

Eat more when you're away from school and take nuts and/or protein bars in your pockets. If you have to you can eat em in the bathroom. Don't freak out if you can only eat once at school. It won't make a big difference.

So would this be good?

7:00 - 5 eggs, cup oatmeal, banana

9:30 - some nuts (Maybe)

12:00 - Chicken nuggets (School food)

2:00 - nuts (maybe)

3:45 - Chicken breast, rice, brocolli
4:45 - WO
5:45 - Whey w/ grape juice
6-10 @ work - maybe some more nuts, lol

11:00 - whey w/ milk

I think i need more food..... there arent many times when i'm not @ school or work though.

Look at the meal plans oneandthesame and iwan2bsolid posted.....those are very good. The one you just posted is lame....follow the ones that they posted. I hope this helps....

Ryan

Top Bottom