Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More energy on 0 carb diet???

Okay, i use to do ckd before when i lifted, it worked, but it was mentally exhausting...

I got into rock climbing, so i had to drop the weight, and did about 50-100g of carbs per day. Then when i got really good, i had to drop the fat % down to like 6-7 so i was going to do a modified version of ckd where i only lifted weights for the designated areas used in climbing (back, forearms, wings, etc..) like doing one armed pull downs on the machine with 180lbs, lock off, then a 10 sec negative. Every other body part i'd work out without weights.

Monday, first day of 0 carbs after i stopped carb consumption on sunday around 6-7pm, i wanted to get into ketosis asap, so i took my glucose disposals (vanadyl, chromium), did 11 miles of cardio with my bike, climbed, and i did my weights. Tuesday, 0 carbs again, i could feel that i was getting into ketosis, because my energy diminished dramatically from one day to the next, so i could barley do anything that day except ride my bike at a slow pace, and climb lazily. Wednesday, 0 carbs, couldn't do anything at all. Felt lathargic, mild head ache, couldn't focus, yall know the deal. Thursday 0 carbs, i was feeling better, but i didn't work out. Friday still no carbs...

Man, i felt euphoric, and i actually climbed better than i did while i was on carbs! Its hard to explain how i advanced in my dificulty rating for climbing routes, but i'll put it like this as an analogy

lets say on carbs, i was able to max out at 20 reps for finger pull ups before i died out. On 0 carbs, the equivalent of what i did was like doing 40 reps of finger pull ups before i died out. And even then, i didn't completely die out, all i had to do was rest a couple of seconds and i still had energy to produce more. I had more endurance, i was climbing harder things with no problem. The only problem i had, which was minute, is that after climbing for a long time, my mouth would fill up with acetone, i'd get that metalic gassy taste in my mouth that would make me feel naseous.

I even went to the weight room to see if it wasn't my imagination, and i was able to bench 50lbs more than i did before no problem.

I'm pretty sure this wouldn't benefit you guys tryin to bulk and get bigger, cuz i can't see anyone getting bigger without carbs.

But has anyone had this experience?

Supplements, drugs, growth hormone???

I'm on 40grams a day right now with huge energy levels. However, i'm using and ECA stack 4x a day.

Jdevlin1985 said:
Supplements, drugs, growth hormone???

I'm on 40grams a day right now with huge energy levels. However, i'm using and ECA stack 4x a day.

See, thats the thing, im not taking anything. Except whey protein. No stimulants, thermogenics, supplements (besides the chromium and vanadyl), and i mean 0 carbs, just straight meats and oils.

I was doing this for 3 weeks straight, and i lost 15 lbs of fat (20 in total, but the first 5 had to be water weight). For those 3 weeks man... i felt my strongest, stronger than ever. I had to stop the 0 carb thing and cheat for a week due to hurricane wilma in Miami. But im going back into the 0 carb thing again, this time with T-Rex and YES.

The T-rex is really helping me out with the glucose-ketone switch, im not feeling stupid and lethargic. I'm on my 3rd day of no carb, and i feel normal. Probably by the 4th or 5th day i'll be in ketosis, and i'll see how much more energy i'll have taking T-rex and using YES.

Agent Dana Scully said:
See, thats the thing, im not taking anything. Except whey protein. No stimulants, thermogenics, supplements (besides the chromium and vanadyl), and i mean 0 carbs, just straight meats and oils.

I was doing this for 3 weeks straight, and i lost 15 lbs of fat (20 in total, but the first 5 had to be water weight). For those 3 weeks man... i felt my strongest, stronger than ever. I had to stop the 0 carb thing and cheat for a week due to hurricane wilma in Miami. But im going back into the 0 carb thing again, this time with T-Rex and YES.

The T-rex is really helping me out with the glucose-ketone switch, im not feeling stupid and lethargic. I'm on my 3rd day of no carb, and i feel normal. Probably by the 4th or 5th day i'll be in ketosis, and i'll see how much more energy i'll have taking T-rex and using YES.

Keep it up then dude. Congrats!

Top Bottom