Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moderate Carb vs. Carb Cycling

PwB

I'm looking for feedback from anyone who has tried a similar diet plan and the results they achieved. My situation is I have a fat intolerance so fat must be kept very low (about 10%). Currently on a carb cycling diet w/ 3 days low carbs, 1 day high carbs. Low carb days consist of 1.5g protein per lb from lean meats, a small amt. of green vegetables and 6 fish oils. High carb days are the same with the addition of 400g of carbs from yams, sweet potatoes, rice and cream of rice. These days are my heavy lifting days as well. Been considering instead a 60%protein, 30% carb, 10% fat diet w/ 1 higher carb day a week. Protein would be 1.5g per lb, carbs .75g per lb, and fat minimal. Have seen a LOT of impressive bodybuilders who followed a high protein, moderate carb, low fat diet and just wanted some opinions on which seemed better for achieving the lowest bf%, spared most muscle, and gets me there the fastest.

PwB said:
I'm looking for feedback from anyone who has tried a similar diet plan and the results they achieved. My situation is I have a fat intolerance so fat must be kept very low (about 10%). Currently on a carb cycling diet w/ 3 days low carbs, 1 day high carbs. Low carb days consist of 1.5g protein per lb from lean meats, a small amt. of green vegetables and 6 fish oils. High carb days are the same with the addition of 400g of carbs from yams, sweet potatoes, rice and cream of rice. These days are my heavy lifting days as well. Been considering instead a 60%protein, 30% carb, 10% fat diet w/ 1 higher carb day a week. Protein would be 1.5g per lb, carbs .75g per lb, and fat minimal. Have seen a LOT of impressive bodybuilders who followed a high protein, moderate carb, low fat diet and just wanted some opinions on which seemed better for achieving the lowest bf%, spared most muscle, and gets me there the fastest.

There is no diet that's better then the other, speaking of the two you've listed. None can outbenefit the other. I would recommend sticking to your current carb cycling for about 10 weeks, and then you'll be able to tell if the diet worked for you.

check out my Protein/Carb-cycling manual, it's on to of this board in a STICKY.

Mr.X

Top Bottom