Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Modeling shoot, Need "pre-contest" diet / tips

JoNeS

When I get contacted to do a photo shoot, I normally have a few weeks notice. But sometimes it can be rather quickly, like less than a week. For the day of the shoot, I need to be dialed in and have an ultra-vascular look. Problem is I don't have 12 weeks to diet. So I try and stay lean year round.

My question is for all the bro's who compete or have done photo shoots. I want to know what my diet / dieuretics / aas use should be like the week of and the day of the photo shoot?

I really don't know anything about carb-depleting or carbing-up or how much sodium and water I should in take. You know like all the "special" tweaking you guys do the days leading up to the contest.

Currently I try to eat clean, 7 times daily, every few hours. I also try and keep my bf% under 10.

So again can you guys that have exp competing give me some "pre-contest" tips, so I can achieve that ultra vascular look the day of the shoot.

Thanks

Pm ~SC~. His 7 days to ultimate leaness is just what your looking for. You can also find it at T-mag.com and swolecat.com

Just responded to your p.m. and in the Anabolic Forum........

Thanks Easy!

~SC~

Top Bottom