Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing protein shakes in a blender

i put 6 scoops of whey in my shakes. each scoop is 14g and the protein is 75% so thats 10.5g per scoop. and i also add 500ml of milk which works out at another 17g of protein. so i have 80g in a shake. then mix with a blender. i also like to add some nesquick, or chrusha so it makes it into a real milkshake. much more drinkable. i brought a 15kg/33lb bag or pure unflavoured whey which tastes malty, so i tend to put the milkshake mix in. great deal at $145. so i can afford to put loads in each drink.
nowadays i get most of my protein from shakes because they have more protein than food, they dissolve quicker, and i hate eating constantly when u dont realy have time to make things. i can make a protein shake in about 2 minutes if i try.
i have noticed that the longer u blend it for the frothier it gets. ill have to stop that. to stop it getting frothy just strain it.
also u can make it at the beginning of the day and leave it in the fridge and when u want a drink just whack in on the blender for a whizz and it becomes thin again. it tends to thicken if u leave it for a while.

Re: Blender will have no negative effect

Stomper1 said:
As long as you don't throw the shake into the microwave you are fine :)
I never understood this. When you put a piece of chicken in the microwave, does the protein in it go "bad".

Top Bottom