Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing protein shakes in a blender

Cheers acobs you slag.

I was told that by a ntional level bodybuiler who owns his own shop in the UK... i was inclined to believe him..guess he was wrong. O well

TAILS

Blending it with a blender or using a spoon isnt going to make any type of difference to the protein itself. The clumps are annoying as fuck, but I guess there are some proteins out there that are mixable by spoon. (Anyone?) As far as using the blender, remember that the longer you blend it, the more air that will be the in the shake, making it frothier, which can lead to gas or bloating.

tails007 said:
I was told that by a ntional level bodybuiler who owns his own shop in the UK... i was inclined to believe him..guess he was wrong. O well

TAILS

Not a knock on you tails, but just an example of how listening to some of these Einstein's isn't always the best choice. I just hope we don't see a post soon that says "How does my 7g/week test cycle look- a professional bodybuilder told me to do it".

I use a blender.. but how can I keep it from getting all full of air?? The last few gulps are all nasty foam/froth..

Brian

:confused: blender? You mean all these years I was supposed to be mixing my protein powder with water or juice!?!?! Jeez, I've just been using a spoon and chewing it. That stuff is dry, gritty, and tastes like sawdust. Juice an a blender would have made it a lot better. Wish I'd seen this thread years ago. :confused:

Why do you guys put in your shakes? I just throw cold water and protein in a shaker. Is there a need for a blender anyway? Unless your throwing in fruit or chunks of something in there?

I used to use a blender- too much hasle- clean up. Now I just throw my protein in a shaker bottle and shake the shit up and:drink2: down the hatch. Although I would probably be still using my blender if my girlfriend didn't throw it off the balcony...I guess she got sick of hearing it fire up a 3 a.m. when I got up to pee. :D

SOLID

Top Bottom