Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing Casein and ISO To Slow Digestion...

crulexis

I was wondering if I Mix 1 scoop of Micellar Casein and 1 scoop of Whey ISO, will I still get the same lasting effects of 7 hours or so of constant amino acid supply? Or does half of it last 7 hours,and the other just however long Whey takes?

Also, is there anything I can put in with a protein shake to slow down digestion even more? ANPB , or Fiber?

This question's always bugged me, hopefully someone can shed some light...

I Also always thought taking something like fish-oils, or CLA right before the Shake will slow digestion down even more, is that true?

I use ANPB

I was wondering if I Mix 1 scoop of Micellar Casein and 1 scoop of Whey ISO, will I still get the same lasting effects of 7 hours or so of constant amino acid supply? Or does half of it last 7 hours,and the other just however long Whey takes?

Also, is there anything I can put in with a protein shake to slow down digestion even more? ANPB , or Fiber?

This question's always bugged me, hopefully someone can shed some light...

micellar casein will digest over 5-7 hours no matter what. if you take less then less will be digested over the span...for instance, if taking 50 g, roughly 7 g will be digested every hour at 25 g it means roughly 3.5 g will be digested every hour.

to slow down digestion have EFAs (flax seed oil, fish oil ect) and/or fiber.

i would drop the casein and just use whey. make it in milk with a few eggs and pb and your all set for the night if you want to fast for that long.

Top Bottom