Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Missing lower right trap

Meloncap78

I have always had a shoulder imbalance on the right side. Scapula pops out during presses etc. have a hard time keeping that scap locked in. Now that I have cut to a low bf after a couple years of lifting my wife pointed out something odd. It seems on my left side the trap goes all the Way down My scapula as it should. Right side stops halfway down and there is nothing there after that. Took a few pics that I believe portray it. It’s almost as if that’s portion is missing or it never developed due to an imbalance. Not sure what to do about it but it is a hinderance during certain movements.

Attachments

• EB21D3D6-B40E-42F0-9CC9-5C1FF5DD89C0.jpg
    EB21D3D6-B40E-42F0-9CC9-5C1FF5DD89C0.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 9F597692-7A50-4B58-B4D8-BF30C5688451.jpg
    9F597692-7A50-4B58-B4D8-BF30C5688451.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 24
It's there just not as developed. Have you had any osteopathic work? It might be worth getting a session with an osteopath or similar. I suspect it's an impingement and or a need for release. Get it sorted and see if that helps.

when i was younger i had imbalances all over the place. my trap was literally twice as big on one side when i flexed.. over time as i weight trained consistently things balanced out.

i would tell you to start your sets with your weaker side first. that is a cliche bro science tip i read in a book back in the 90's, but i have done this ever since

Do you see a chiropractor?

If you have a vertebrae out of place, it won't allow the nerves to fire properly and you won't be able to properly stimulate the muscle when weight training.

Just looking at your photos - I would be willing to bet you any amount of money that your spine is not straight.

I would go see a chiropractor and get x-rays done.

I like the idea of having it x-rayed or something to see what is actually in there. I am sure you are not only training one trap and they are even hit on multiple exercises indirectly. Something must be up.

Top Bottom