Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milos sarcev "secret of the pros" diet

MichiganLouis

could this be like the ultimate diet plan for a person who is looking to gain mass and start competing seriously?I have
been asking and looking for the best bulking diet and this one cought me attention,thoughts please.

following pro bodybuilder diets are not a smart idea for the average joe. they are on tons of drugs including things like hgh and insulin, and fat burners which allow them to utilize all that food while still staying lean. not to mention they have amazing genetics too

99% of us who follow these types of diets will just get fat.

I train people for a living. For 99% of people - a carb cycling diet is the best approach to put on muscle, without putting on a lot of body fat at the process.

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

could this be like the ultimate diet plan for a person who is looking to gain mass and start competing seriously?I have
been asking and looking for the best bulking diet and this one cought me attention,thoughts please.

Look at what else he does. HUGE amounts of GH etc etc. That's why his diet might work.

Top Bottom