Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milk VS skim milk VS soy milk

musclebosun

apart from taste and fat content, how do these different milks stack up against one and other in terms of best for bulking, best for cutting and generally best for health. K for the good stuff :chomp:

Best while cutting = skim milk
Best while bulking = whole milk

Soy milk is great for getting boobs :D. Soy based products mess with your testosterone (except soy sauce and that highly fermented stinky soy I hear).

Reg milk has a higher fat content. Skim has less calories but more sugar.
I would actually recommend drinking almond milk. Or Soy is fine. Soy is good to have in your diet. Alot of people are lactose intolerant and do not even know it. As many also have allergies to dairy products and are not familiar with how to detect which could cause problems in seeing results during your training.
As far as taste....I personally enjoy soy (vanilla) or almond milk.

The carb countdown milk is good. Fat free, and 3g of sugar. It tastes great imo, but it is a bit on the expensive side.

Also have whole milk variations and 2% i think.

harhar said:
Soy milk is great for getting boobs :D. Soy based products mess with your testosterone (except soy sauce and that highly fermented stinky soy I hear).

If it was really true that soy made men grow boobs, then why doesn't it make women's boobs bigger? That would only make sense, right?

I thought this was rather interesting...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/author25.htm said:
Soy products contain:

Phytoestrogens: (isoflavones) genistein and daidzein, which mimic and sometimes block the hormone estrogen
Phytates: which block the body's uptake of minerals
Enzyme Inhibitors: which hinder protein digestion
Haemaggluttin: which causes red blood cells to clump together and inhibits oxygen take-up and growth.

The rest of the article is a decent read as well

Mike

Mikus said:
The carb countdown milk is good. Fat free, and 3g of sugar. It tastes great imo, but it is a bit on the expensive side.

Also have whole milk variations and 2% i think.
not to mention it has 12g of protein per cup.

That stuff is awesome

Top Bottom