Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are milk replacers any better than milk?

Ala-ddyn

In the local supermarketsthey sell some dairy products, like cream, made with milk replacers,so I assume there is less lactose. Could I consider these as less badcompared to products made with pure milk?

Sincerely, I would say that no. Basically, these replacers as you call them, are just dry milk, so you basically get the same thing. They say replacers, because the law abides them to write this when they do not use fresh milk. So there is barely any difference between those products.

To make a long story short - it's a scam.

All these almond/rice/soy/hemp etc milk products are all a scam. They are very low in protein, high in carbs and high in fat. They have very little nutrients and are pretty much empty calories.

Stick with water.

That is so sad ( I already started to like this products. Guess I better take the natural stuff but in smaller amounts - right? What do you use to replace cream and is still diet friendly?

You will definitely be better with all natural products only, and you need to reduce the amount of cream you eat. There is nothing healthy about it, so better avoid eating those products. Sincerely, I can not come up with anything that will help you with the replacement - did not find such myself yet.

That is so sad ( I already started to like this products. Guess I better take the natural stuff but in smaller amounts - right? What do you use to replace cream and is still diet friendly?

Sadly, anything like cream is going to be extremely calorie dense. 2 tablespoons of cream has 100 calories. That's basically empty calories.

Try mixing whey protein isolate into your coffee. It'll give your coffee a creamy taste and texture with no additional fat or carbs.

I like to have a cup of black coffee with a scoop of whey protein mixed in, along with some oatmeal and fruit for my breakfast.

I like pizza and cheesecake too. doesn't mean i need to consume them man. this is a lifestyle decision you need to make

I don't mind unsweetened coconut milk if you were going to mix it but it really isn't a healthy product. It is just a low calorie option.

Top Bottom