Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk for my son

bennetjamess

[FONT=&quot]Hey bros, i know this is not a usual subject on the forvm, but i couldn't think of a better place to turn to. My son is 1, and isnt gaining weight now. His dr said he is healthy, but of course, wants him to gain weight. No alarms, and he is perfect weight for his height. We had a struggle for a lil bit getting him to get fluids (those on my fb page know), but we are over that now as the kid loves milk. He drinks organic milk, and loves it. I was looking at the nutrition in whole milk and it has about 4 less cals, 2 more gm of carbs than the organic, a very few less vitamins, but also less sodium and cholesterol (which isnt a huge deal for a baby, but still) and more fat per calorie. My thinking was the vitamins wouldnt be a BIG deal, as he does take a multivitamin each morning (not the pak.. YET. Screw flintstones, my son will be an animal baby) but the extra carbs and it has a tiny bit more fat as well, which should help gaining weight. His dr feels both are fine options, but I wanted to see what the guys on here thought, as our world revolves around diet. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.[/FONT]

there are worse things to give a 1 year old i suppose

but keep in mind milk in the USA is all pasteurized and dead. so it isn't a healthy option. even if you get grassfed organic and the whole nine yards it still BY LAW is pasteurized so it won't do his gut any good.

Top Bottom