Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is milk good or bad for muscle and bones?

yunusmile

Banned
i spent an entire week reading and everyone is saying something different.

some says milk is good. peta and vegans are making propoganda
some says milk is bad. milk companies are making propoganda

i guess there isnt anyone who are from milk company here at least and most of us eat meat. what is your personal experience ? does milk really cause weak bones and bad for stomach or does it have good calcium for stronger bones? high protein diet needs high calcium so i am gonna get crazy until i can learn the fact

note: i am not lactose tolerant. have no allergy to milk . i can drink 2 litres a day and stomach is fine. i sweat too much so drink more than 3 litres of water a day and i lack many minerals because of that.

and some says milk has too much growth hormone and ıgf-1 . if thats the casse i guess we would all drink milk instead of using gear . if it really has that much igf-1 and gh would it harm our pct ?

humans are incapable of digesting lactose. atleast the majority of us. no mammal on earth drinks milk past infancy.

milk is an acid, it actually depletes the body of minerals like calcium.. it doesn't add. want proof? the US drinks more milk than any other country yet we have the higest osteroperosis, countries in south asia drink little to no milk and osteoperosis doesn't exist in those countries. coincidence?

i haven't drank milk in almost a decade and I'm healthier for it.

take that for what its worth.

I just started drinking milk again after many years of not. I don't have any issues with it at all. I don't drink it for the calcium influence but for the protein/carb you get from it. It's the perfect food. Obviously, babies survive from it. Whey is a dirivitive of of milk, yogurt, cheese. That would be an entire food group to abandon but I understand some folks can't tolerate it. There is also such a thing as lactose deficiency not just intolerance. I wonder how many folks just think they might be or are intolerant. I was on that rant for like ever but found I just don't have a problem with it. I don't drink gobs of it but I have it in the morning on cereal or in smoothies with whey. It's very filling and keeps me satisfied for a long stretch.

Milk is always best for your health, There are many good values of having milk, It makes your muscle, bones strong.

I'm also with this idea mate. Milk is proper diet for health and fitness. It has all important nutrition of diet. Milk can prove extremely helpful in fighting against gout. It is big source of calcium, which is essential for bones.

Tacoma Boot Camp

Last edited:
I agree milk is good of health and bones if you drink it with a limited quantity but if you drink it madly like gallons in a day then it can be dengours. This situation can lead the heart dieases. More usage of milk can also cause for fatty body. It is good in some situations but also bad in some.

I dont like milk but I drink it in my protein shakes cause I dont like the taste made with water. Dont drink the milk after I eat cereal. Also I use milk in shakes to get the extra calories as well.

Top Bottom