Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is milk good or bad for muscle and bones?

I absolutely love milk and have drank it for many years. I think its very helful for both bones and muscle health.

Milk is natural thing and It makes your bones strong

Sorry but I have to comment here. Cow milk is natural to cows and their calfs. Just because it occurs in nature doesn't mean it's natural for humans to drink.

There is a percentage of the human population who are lactose intolerant and cannot drink milk. Personally I love milk, but it makes me feel bloated. If it works for you go for it, lots of good protein and calcium.

just drink water nothing else and u will live a healthyer life..

I was milk crazy awhile back so glad I dont drink it anymore...

Stop been bitches and just drink water nothing else except the occasional beer

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Milk is natural thing , both good or bad . I think 99 % good and 1% bad for health . Milk is very helpful for bones and muscles . The milk also contains extra calcium and not to reduce reserve bones. milk support to muscle growth . but , you have drink plenty of milk then defiantly is not to good for health.

Thanks .

Milk is naturally nutrient-rich and balanced with a unique proportion of carbs and protein, it builds strong bones and teeth

This is a stupid question. Nt meanig to offed but common sense should've trumped the years of misinformation and lies the "authorities" have pumped into the air by now. Are there some unnatural things put in milk nowadays? Yes, for sure. Those things may be bad for us in some ways but MILK itself is one of the best things you can intake. Too bad society has fucked them up for all of us.

Top Bottom