Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk gains

I haven't drank milk in over 30 years and I have a lot of muscle. You aren't a baby cow. I find the idea of drinking juice from a cow's tits to be absolutely disgusting and unnatural. Anything more than occasional consumption of dairy also contributes to inflammation in the body.

I haven't drank milk in over 30 years and I have a lot of muscle. You aren't a baby cow. I find the idea of drinking juice from a cow's tits to be absolutely disgusting and unnatural. Anything more than occasional consumption of dairy also contributes to inflammation in the body.

Me too. But mine comes in a bottle so ok then ha ha

this sums it up perfectly

how it has become standard to consume milk from another species is one of the biggest scams in human history. no animal on earth does such a thing.

you wouldn't consume human milk past being a baby would you? so why consume another animals milk. makes absolutely zero sense

dairy farming in the United States actually started out in the midwest as a ponzi scheme to German immigrants who came to the country poor, people do not realize that. then the govt started pushing people to drink it to support farmers investments. the dairy industry spends 100K PER DAY marketing it to children

Top Bottom