Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk or cream with coffee?

Qutah

I really like to drink a cup or two of coffe per day,and there is just nothing I can do about it. Also, I really like tohave clear coffee – either with milk, or with cream. What would beless harmful to me with the coffee – one fourth of the cup with 10%cream, or half of the cup with 2% milk? I know that none is good, butcomparatively....?

I would say that milk would be less harmful in this situation between the two options. Cream is 10% * by the 25% of the volume, and you get 250. Milk is 2% * 50% of volume, and you get 100. So milk in my opinion would be better. Weird thinking I got, I know - but it is pure logic.

Out of the 2 milk is going to be the better option but honestly switch to black coffee. I have been drinking it that way for over 10 years and the thought of putting anything in coffee makes me sick! After a few days you will learn to appreciate the taste of a cup of black coffee!

Try adding a small amount of whey protein to your coffee. It'll flavour the coffee and give it a nice consistency without the added sugar/fats that milk or cream would contain.

That is very interesting Trevor! Should I add any protein in particular, or any will be a good fit for coffee?

Out of the 2 milk is going to be the better option but honestly switch to black coffee. I have been drinking it that way for over 10 years and the thought of putting anything in coffee makes me sick! After a few days you will learn to appreciate the taste of a cup of black coffee!

Exactly.

That is very interesting Trevor! Should I add any protein in particular, or any will be a good fit for coffee?

You can give a try to different flavors, and see what works best for you. I really like the Colombian Espresso by N2BM - it tastes great, just like coffee, and makes a great combo together with it.

Top Bottom