Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk as carbs ?

[FONT=&quot]I was wondering if anyone has used milk as a primary source of carbohydrates in their diet? I hear the "milk is for babies" comments and know the sugar content of milk isn't optimal for bodybuilding, but it's low on the glycemic index, is very cheap, can be tailored to your macro requirements with regards to fat percentages and has a decent casein to whey ratio. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have always eaten the usual fare with regards to carbs; rice, sweet potatoes and oats, as well as milk and a couple of pieces of fruit daily. I'm not planning on completely cutting out carbs, but maybe just the bread and oats, using an extra glass or two of milk as a substitute. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any thoughts would be appreciated.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Not something I have tried. I stick with whole grain rice and the like

i do not rec'd consuming milk at all. i think it is silly that we drink cows milk when no other mammal on earth consumes milk past the baby stage and that is their own species milk. a lot of guys disagree with me on that which is fine, i'm not gonna argue with people and they can do as they wish.

as far as good carb choices. fruit, veggies, nuts and plain rice (watch out for added bad oils) is where it is at

Top Bottom