Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milk & eggs

LewisSpirit

[FONT=&quot]Whats wrong with good old fashion milk and eggs? It worked for the builders of old time, so why cant it work now. Whey wasn't always the number 1 protein source, was it. I get that with milk, can come body fat and eggs are not always the most enjoyable but both have their up sides and are incredibly convenient. Both are cost affective and both can be eaten on the go.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It is true, that one should consume them both at certain times, eggs in morning, milk maybe at night depending on your digestive system but me personally. They are the core staple of my diet and I bulk on them all year round. I trust them, totally.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Eggs are a great source of protein. Supplement companies are the ones pushing powders because they want a bigger bottom line. Real whole foods are far better. I would try to moderate milk consumption though, and avoid eating right before bed.

let me explain both

1. eggs: cheap eggs from walmart, the chickens were put in cages or in barns and spread disease among each other and they were fed chemicals/unnatural diets

good quality natural pastured eggs are perfectly fine assuming you don't have an egg allergy. just make sure you cook them properly in nonrefined coconut oil. and don't overcook

2. milk: all the milk sold in the USA is pasteurized. so you are drinking dead milk that has been zapped. also the dairy industry treats its cows horribly, they are fed garbage, abused. https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-dairy-cow-abuse-convictions-20180411-story.html

the entire milk industry started as a ponzi scheme in the midwest where conmen sold naive farmers both land and cows with the promise they would make a fortune. the only reason it still exists is they spend 100K PER DAY tricking people into buying milk and the government pushes milk hard so the price stays inflated. without both of those factors dairy industry would be dead

there is not a single animal on earth that drinks milk from another species, and mammals will drink their own mothers milk as infants and never again. the only reason milk is still sold is we have to keep those farmers in business or thousands of small towns across the midwest would go under overnight. it's a scam

Whats wrong with good old fashion milk and eggs? It worked for the builders of old time, so why cant it work now. Whey wasn't always the number 1 protein source, was it. I get that with milk, can come body fat and eggs are not always the most enjoyable but both have their up sides and are incredibly convenient. Both are cost affective and both can be eaten on the go.

It is true, that one should consume them both at certain times, eggs in morning, milk maybe at night depending on your digestive system but me personally. They are the core staple of my diet and I bulk on them all year round. I trust them, totally.

They ate other proteins too.

Top Bottom